Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Talking Re: Upstate New York finds

Quote Originally Posted by Strategist
    Im also wonderinbg about the BK toys (I only want a few of them) which ones have been released so far?
    I went to a local BK last Wednesday and all that they had at that time was Wave 2. I happened to be out of town over the weekend and it was the same story in Pennsylvania. So far this is what I have: Vader, Luke, Han, The Falcon, Wicket, Jabba, Darth Maul, X-Wing, R2-D2, Yoda, and Chewie. Wave 3 is supposed to consist of Padme, Jawa, The Podracer, and a couple others.

This set is going to be amazing when all is said and done.

I also saw some Darth Taters this evening at Target in Amherst. I bought one and my friend got two; so when we left, there were only two remaining. Price was $6.99.

Jedi
    Last edited by Jedi; 05-23-2005 at 09:06 PM.

Re: Upstate New York finds

I've been out of the loop lately because of SW currently not in the budget, but it shall be again soon. Just wanted to see if anyone had any good scores around Albany.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

padme jawa wave at george urban and dick rd in cheektowaga.as of today
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

I have seen ROTS twice now. It was a little better the 2nd time, but I think it did not live up to the hype. Episode 1 was garbage, but I still have always like attack of the clones.

I am in need of BK Vader and will pay to anyone that has one, to continue to support your toy habit. I decided to only get a few and am getting the Jawa and Boba Fett.

I was at the Dick and George Urban yesterday and they did not have any new ones.

Anyone else see the inflatable vader around??

I too need a Vader from Burger King. I am going to try tomorrow and if I can't get one, I will leave the employees my name and number and hopefully they will acquiesce.

I went to Target on Transit, and they have plenty of figures 35 - 40 including Vader's Medical Droids, Polis Massan & AT-TE Tank Gunners.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

dick is where i gotz mah jawa the morning of may 19th
    i think either some of those infalteable vaders got stolen (like the sponge bobs did)
    or they were to lazy to put them out
    BRING ON TARKIN!!!!!
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

Saw the current wave of BK toys include Anakin's Podracer, Obi-Wan, Padme, a Jawa, and Palpatine. I'm about to bribe the employees to get a Darth Vader.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

picked up my BK Jawa last night in North Tonawanda. The light up eyes are a nice touch

drove to nyc this weekend
    YAY TARKIN!!!
    also picked up the meena tillis an the ask ack r howeva ya spell him
    the tarkins got weird age spots on his head
    as fer bk toys im only missing 5 , we hit so many bks on the way up there.
    im missing the watto,tarful,mace,s-battle driod, and the land speeder
    couldnt get ahold of a single vader, cause i woulda got um for yas
    not to add travel times to everyones toy runs but it seems the bks at the thruway rest stops gets more than one assortment at a time
    the jawas so sweet i got 2, and why does the grevious have muscles?
    and oh yeah,THE ALIENS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!

so i hear 48-50 are starting to turn up already.
    good, because besides that red leader obi wan
    i think 48-5o are the last ones i really want.
    so whats everyones favorite bk toy?
    i think its a 2 way tie for me between the han
    and the jawa,
    with the wampa in third. why did they give the jar jar articulation?
    did any one play that vader reads your mind game on the bk website?
    its a hoot.

Official count of times ive seen EIII as of this minute, 19 and 2/3.
    in a half hour itll be 20