Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Re: Upstate New York finds

anyone have an extra boba fett or know if the BK promo is still on. Just got back from Florida

The BK Promo is still on, I got Boba Fett today.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yep, I hit a BK and got myself the fett I needed for my collection!!

Quote Originally Posted by elkkthunder
    anyone have an extra boba fett or know if the BK promo is still on. Just got back from Florida
    elk, I got an extra Fett and would be more than happy to trade you for a BK toy that I am missing.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I haven't partaken in any of this collecting, it's hard enough for me to get all the figures without other things clouding my collecting vision.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Regarding the BK toys....

Has anyone seen wave 6 anywhere yet? If so, where?

Also, do any of the locations still have the crowns to give away?

Thank you,
    Jedi

Even though I haven't been there, I am almost certain that the Lockport BK has the last wave in. They had the Boba Fett wave in a week ago, and it takes them only 5 or 6 days to get through a wave, so my guess is that by now wave 6 is appearing there.

I purchased a lone Diecast A-Wing Titanium Vehicle from my local Wally-Mart. Nemodian Warriors are the new pegwarmers.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

i saw literally 30 sa clone troopers at walmart near maple
    an taters as far as the eye can see. no #50 yet.
    the hunt goes on
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

Has anyone seen any red or blue royal guards anywhere? It used to be fun trying to hunt these two down, but now...ARGH!!

Anyway, if anyone sees any, please send along a PM or whatever....

Thank you,
    Jedi

about 3 weeks ago the Tops near me had some star wars and I know they had guards. I would check a Tops if you happen to go to one and next time I go to mine I will check as well