Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Re: Upstate New York finds

I went to the Super Wal-Mart during the early morning hours this morning and they had several of the Commander Baccara wave. That's the nice thing about late night shopping. I noticed that someone was restocking the figures as I went, and I just picked up Anakin and Baccara passing on R2.
    Last edited by Lowly Bantha Cleaner; 06-24-2005 at 03:00 PM.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Anakin is a lovely figure. It is a must have. Baccara is sweet too. R2 is ok, rehashed.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

targets at Transit, Niagara Falls Blvd and Delaware all recieved new stock on Monday morning. I was totally surprised by this as I don't normally see them stock on Mondays. All three seemed to get the Delux fugure wave three case with Stass Allie with speeder, clone three pack and repacks of yoda on can-cell and darth vader operating table. I also was lucky enough to get the wookie hellicopter as another collector was picking it up as i walked into the isle but he found me another one buried behind all the Bogas and Barc speeders. I was to late to get the clone three packs at most of the stores except for one all white set. Also target on transit had leftover mustafar R2's, so they must have had the bacara wave. They also had all the new figure with cup sets out. I guess the lesson to be learned is to check every day for stuff.

great, just great
    im never gonna find one
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

It's funny the local Wally-Mart in Lockport had more AT-RTs than figures. I feel a restock soon. All they had were about 20 Neimodan Warriors and a smattering of other figures.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Went on a camping trip this weekend down in the Southerntier and stopped at the Wal-Mart in Warsaw for the heck of it, and I saw that they had the same assortment of basic figures, but I saw for the first time a Crab Droid, Stass Allie and Yoda on Can-cel deluxe figures for sale. Would have picked them up had I not spent so much on camping.

I bought a couple of the M&Ms/Chocolate MPire packs the other day. Very nice figures.

Sincerely,
    Jedi

where and which ones??

elkthunder:

check your messages....

Sincerely,
    Jedi

Went to the Elmwood area stores in Buffalo last night.

KB has a sale on Star Wars toys in where you buy one item regular price, you get 50% off another item that is equal or lesser value than the first. The pickens were quite shallow, but I missed some of the preview figures like Tion Medon and got those (regular priced $7.99 ouch!). Other than that, they had some marked up 12" figures.

Target had plenty of the Mustafar Playset and Micro Playsets as well. They were starting to clearance some Legos and some 3-D Puzzles.

K-Mart on Hertel had some Super Deformed left as well as some now harder to find figures like Mon Mothma.