Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Re: Upstate New York finds

Did anyone hear about the Star Wars toys that shut down the Buffalo airport yesterday?

Apparently, they X-rayed an abandon package found at the airport and the screener saw something that looked like a pipe-bomb. They evacuated the airport and called in the bomb squad to open it. It turned out it was just a Star Wars toy lightsaber. The evacuation delayed about 29 morning flights.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Certainly not as clumsy or random as a pipe-bomb. Definitely a weapon for a more civilized age
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

That is freakin hilarious. They couldnt tell from the Hasbro Ep 3 Lightsabers on the side?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

damnair port
    evolution packs ( these figs rock)
    battle packs(the obi wan armor is ok)
    500th vader (3 per freakin case, damn there tricky)
    the new line of unleashed
    its been a busy week for me , costly too
    still no mustafar anakin
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

The 500th Vader has been very difficult to find. I can't locate it anywhere. If anyone sees it, please drop me a line/private message.
    I have been seeing a ton of the M&M MPire figures, though, and they are pretty cool. The Darth Taters seem to be a rarity once again.

Sincerely,
    Jedi

Where did you find the new unleashed line?

no 500th vaders

m-pires showing up- vader/trooper pack hard to find

I am looking for the fett m&m

Tons of Taters at TRU summit park mall

Hertel K-mart---Fett and Han M&M
    TRU Sheridan---4 500th Vaders

As of 11:30 AM Tuesday

how many fett M&Ms

If anyone sees them please hide them -- my schedule it tight to go to stores

I just saw one of each of that wave there.