Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Re: Upstate New York finds

Downtown locations?
    "From beneath you it devours"

Was it the target or the K-mart in North Buffalo that you found the green Clone Army? if it was K-mart I'm gonna have to check out the other locations if it's Target on Delaware I'm going to have to excuse myself for a moment and bash my head against the wall repeatedly because Ive been going there constantly including just yesterday to try and find that set. Good find though the guy at the flea market told me he found two of the green sets and sold them for $40 a piece.

Andy,
    It was from the Deleware Target. But dont beat yourself up to bad...the backing card is kinda warped. Overall condition is about 75% good. The other store i mentioned was the KB behind that Target.

I work near by and check almost daily. Also i'm close enough to the Galleria location to do the same.

We have a mutual friend in Jedi Jeeter (Dave).....

Once again i was out at lunch and came across a jetpack trooper, stass alie exploding barc. Still plenty of Obi-wan Redleaders and Sentrys as well as a few AT-RT and Vaders. Also i found a Anakin Evolution but it was badly damaged.

Still looking for:
    Tarkin - 2
    Black Clone Pilot - 3

good hunting

yeah, i went on a breif hunt on my lunch break today and NF has got jack squat. Target is finally in the middle of it's toy re-set, but because of that there are no SW figs on the shelf whatsoever. and as for the evolutions set, if anyone spots it damaged or not please stash it away . i plan on ripping that sucker open. (by the by despite the reset there's still a bacura hidden at nf target, if you need him pm me for the location)
    ~My backpack's got jets. I'm Boba the Fett. I bounty hunt for Jabba Hutt to finance my Vette. Word.~

the guy at the flea market told me he found two of the green sets and sold them for $40 a piece.

those guys smoke glue...an lots of it.

eeeeeevvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL L!!!!!!
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

Drsidious...u sure you're not the one on glue !?....

Anyway i found a few items of intrest....A fett cup set and jetpack trooper deluxe. Anyone intrested in the jetpack can PM me.

Searching again tommorrow....

last night at the walden target they had 1 vulture droid, 1 stass & speeder, and 1 jetpack clone. Thismorning at the blvd target they had the jedi vs sith battlepacks (4 of em) and Finally the Evolution set for anakin! they had 5 more after i got mine. oh, and oddly enough i grabbed the 2 senetors from the tarkin wave at the NF walmart, which other than those two figs had jack.
    ~My backpack's got jets. I'm Boba the Fett. I bounty hunt for Jabba Hutt to finance my Vette. Word.~

Found Today:
    6T - Vaders, Bacara, Crispy Anakin, Wookie Copters, Vulture Droid, Stass Allie....
    3U - Nothing to report..
    1S - Nothing almost at all to be seen.
    2Y - (1) 500th vader, Gammorean 12", Red Leaders... But they hada few cases being opened as i left i thought the last box was figures.. someone should stop in later and check.

Good Hunting

I went to the Wal-Mart in Lockport and they finally got in some of the Titanium Series including a special edition Die Cast 5 pack that they had for $19.99. The Target on Walden had some Micro Machines Wave 2 stuff in as well as a Vulture Droid and a Stass. The KB at the Galleria had some Obi-Pilots and a lot of older figures back including some now hard to find C-3POs and Tank Gunners.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.