Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Re: Upstate New York finds

http://groups.msn.com/SidsToyBox/shoebox.msnw

disney was a bust nothin cool
    chek out this site
    its about 60 % of my collection
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

found tat ani with the eyes walmart mckinnly
    2 red quick draw clontroopers (repaint) tru
    2 blue guards tru
    1 at-rt driver tru
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

I went to the Boulevard area today and managed to only hit the Target & K-Mart. K-Mart had jack doo-doo while Target had the new Unleashed wave (Sidious/Yoda, Asajj, and Vader) and the new Micro transforming Turbo Tank Playset.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Got some nice scores today at Wal-Mart across from Crossgates.
    Scored the Tarkin Wave minus Tarkin himself and the green clone commander.

Target had Commander Bacara, Anakin Mustafar and regular clone commander.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Went to the Wal-Mart in Lockport today and saw the Evolution Set with Mail, Dooku and Palpatine and the Battle Pack featuring Assaj Ventress (I passed on both). Also they had a Clone Deluxe with Jet Backpack and a Utapaun Warrior which I picked up as well as Jett and Antilles.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

The Wal-Mart on Transit near Eastern Hills had a myriad of Clones available including the black Clone Commander variation. They also had tons of the 500th Figure Vader and plenty of Jetts and Antilles as well as new Force Battlers.

I'm looking for some Shocktroopers if anyone finds any let me know please!

Also looking for a Gunship if anyone finds one.....

4 Shocktroopers
    1 Obi-Wan Pilot
    1 AT-RT Driver

All found at TRU in Colonie.

I found the blue variation of the three pack Clones last night at Target meaning that the only one I have left to find is the red variation, which I am not going to back my break over finding, because I have that variation from the Clone Wars figure line from two years.