Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859 LastLast
    So I found the LEGO Sail Barge and Imperial Star Destroyer, and they both look SICK. Found them at Target in East Greenbush.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I went up and down Niagara Falls Boulevard and Delaware Avenue today and saw the following:

Target on Delaware: Plenty of figures, just nothing worth of note.

Kay-Bee on Delaware: See above.

K-Mart on Hertel: Got a Darth Vader Action Bank for clearance price of $12. Batteries were shot so the thing didn't work, that's why i think it was clearanced so low. Went home, put the new batteries in, and it works fine.

Also had a 10% sale off any regular Star Wars item. Everything I wanted, they had overpriced anyway, so the 10% amounted to nothing.

Toys R Us on the Boulevard: Saw the AT-AT Walker for $90, actually contemplated getting it, had it in my hand, but saw the heroes and villains figures on sale for $5.99 and took advantage of that sale.

K-Mart on the Boulevard: Doing a restocking of the shelves, had very little, but again, a 10% sale.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Recent finds

Some recent finds...

At Blvd Mall KB Toys I picked up the reissued "EPII Greatest Battles" R4-G9 and AT-TE Tank Gunner.

Also at Blvd TRU I found Moff Jerjerrod. They also had the C-3PO with the Ewok chair, but I passed... didn't find any of Chief Chirpa, still looking for that one.

Welcome Back Sinister Lord!

I sighted those Boulevard TRU figures that you mentioned plus the Chief Cherpa that is hard to find over the weekend. Ended up getting a Leia Boush simply because I wanted one during her initial run but passed up on it then.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner View Post
    Welcome Back Sinister Lord!
    Thanks, I guess I sorta forgot about this place... I've actually been spending a lot more time on my GI Joe collection over the past couple years and only buying the Star Wars stuff once in a blue moon. GI Joe is basically kinda dead right now at retail, because Hasbro discontinued 12" GI Joe and relegated most of the 3" product to the online stores, but I still check the toy stores every once in a while. Sometimes I get lucky and find a few Star Wars toys I want, but it's kinda rare.

holy crap , i musta counted at least a hundred of those snow speeders at the new target. kinda made me wanna vomit.
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

Picked up the Power Droid, Naboo Soldier, and R5-J2 from a few Targets and Wal-Marts over the last week. The only reason I put that is because I have not seen those figures up until now.

Anyone still collect upstate?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Very sparingly, but I still do DQ. Just finding something worth of noting is rare these days and thus, this thread has been quite slow as of late.

what about upstate,i live upstate.
    [URL]http://www.getupandgosports.com/news[/URL]