Page 1 of 59 123451151 ... LastLast

Upstate New York finds

Hi... I live in Buffalo, NY and I didn't see a thread for upstate New York, so I thought I would start one.

I've recently seen the new wave of "unleashed" figures showing up at KB Toyworks here in Buffalo. Padme, Anakin, and Vader. I didn't buy them, because they are too pricey and they kind of look more like "statues" than action figures. But I have seen them and they look kind of cool.

Sinister Lord welcome to the forum!

I've too seen the new unleashed figures minus the Vader. This was as of Friday at the Walden Galleria.

Snagged a Deluxe Yoda at Target but didn't find Ki-Adi and the rest of the bunch.

Any sight of the Landspeeder or Wal-Mart Cantina packs?
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Nope... I haven't seen the Landspeeder or Cantina figures yet. But I will let you know if I see them.

Went to the TRU on Niagara Falls Boulevard today.

They had tons and tons of Saga Figures. Too bad they were all C-3POs, Padmes, and Kit Fistos (do I smell a clearance)

Also, had a lot of X-wings, I think 10 of them.

The only other thing of note was they had the Bo Shek wave too.

The only other store I could get to was the Wal-Mart on Niagara Falls Blvd, and they had jack as well. They way overordered the Luke Bespin wave.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Did my normal rounds today in Buffalo, on Delaware Ave and NF Blvd stores. Saw one deluxe Yoda on the pegs at Target on NF Blvd, and they had 3 or 4 deluxe 3PO's. Other than that not much else to report... Walmart, K-mart, KB, and TRU had nothing new.

Found more deluxe Yoda's at Target on Delaware. Looks like that one is becoming more common... and the deluxe 3PO? That one may become a pegwarmer soon, they had lots of them.

Found today at K-Mart... Double packs! I picked up the one with Jango and Yoda packed together ($9.99). They had at least two other ones with Yoda, I think they were both Yoda and Clonetrooper. They must have just put them out, it looked like a full display box. This was at the K-Mart on Hertel Ave and they were on the top shelf above the other figures. I would've almost missed them had I not looked up there.

The interesting thing about this pack is that the special barcode is placed INSIDE the blister of one of the carded figures and the other one has a blank sticker covering the other barcode... so these are unique in that way, which distinguishes them from the single carded figures. So even if these figures were split up, there would be no mistaking a single carded Yoda from one that had come in a two pack because the barcode inside the blister would give it away.

Found today at Target on Delaware... 12" Super Battle Droid.

Found a Landspeeder at the TRU on Nia Falls Blvd today. The only one left and I snagged it. Had also plenty of the Bo Shek wave.

The Target on the Blvd. had a lot of the deluxe C-3POs as well as the Falcon, DV Tie Fighter and X-wing Action Fleet.

found an acklay ana deluxe yoda this week at target on walden
    an i finally got all my stuff i bought in disney
    3 star tours figs (now i see theres 3 more, but ill have to git um sent to me)
    12" ki-adi mundi
    12" luke on taun taun
    all 3 cantina sets (which fit together quite nicley)
    luke with speeder
    i saw these lukes at tru transit when i got back last weekend
    but they got snagged up
    on a compleatly seperate note
    i do have crap to trade
    especcallyyyyy if any one finds that new simpsons
    treehouse of horror 3 playset
    just hadda put dat in dere
    dr.sidious
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.