Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by drsidious
    found an acklay ana deluxe yoda this week at target on walden
    an i finally got all my stuff i bought in disney
    3 star tours figs (now i see theres 3 more, but ill have to git um sent to me)
    12" ki-adi mundi
    12" luke on taun taun
    all 3 cantina sets (which fit together quite nicley)
    luke with speeder
    i saw these lukes at tru transit when i got back last weekend
    but they got snagged up
    on a compleatly seperate note
    i do have crap to trade
    especcallyyyyy if any one finds that new simpsons
    treehouse of horror 3 playset
    just hadda put dat in dere
    dr.sidious
    Good to see you back drsidious.

I picked up the last Acklay the Wal-Mart in Lockport had last Wednesday. I then used it in a trade with Sinister Lord.

Other than that I haven't seen much of anything new lately. I am not even considering picking up the unleashed unless they go on clearance.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

the pen from the cherios box
    or the one from the book?

Originally posted by drsidious
    the pen from the cherios box
    or the one from the book?
    The pen from the Cheerios box.

They were also in Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Reese Puffs and Cocoa Puffs possibly. I need the Anakin to complete the collection and I will not eat another cheerio without barfing.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

LOL...

Oh... I haven't found anything new lately. Still watching for the 12" Dooku and the Republic Gunship. This weekend I was staring at the Gunship shelf tag marking an empty shelf at K-Mart... there is the shelf tag, but no gunships. Oh well. But I did have some luck with my GI Joe collection, so that's always good.
    Last edited by Sinister Lord; 09-03-2002 at 02:24 PM.

Found more of the Sneak Preview figures (all four) today at NF Blvd TRU. I picked up two more of the plain white Clonetroopers. Army builders.

The Wal-Mart Cantina packs have been sighted at the Wal-Mart in Lockport.

They had a bunch of them, Ponda Baba, Hammerhead, and Greedo. Basically a rehashed figure with a stupid accessory like a bar table. Retails for $9.96. My guess is that they will be pegwarmers even though they are exclusives.

Other than that, not much of anything else. As I was there, the girls were moving the figures and throwing them into their carts. Didn't see where they were going to move them, or perhaps put them in the back room. Maybe they will come back with clearance stickers?

On a totally unrelated Star Wars note, Wal-Mart just put a Christmas aisle up.

Over three and a half months before the holiday.

It could be worse. In Frankenmuth, Michigan it's Christmas 365 days a year. Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing. Presents every day of the year!

The K-Mart on Hertel Ave had tons of new 12" figures today. Electronic Jango and Obi-Wan, Dooku, Zam, and Super Battle Droid. I picked up Dooku... the likeness on this figure looks just like Chris Lee and it has awesome articulation! A perfect counterpart to my 12" "ultimate" Jango. I passed on the rest of these figures. The Zam Wesell figure is a tragedy... what happened there? Hasbro messed up big time!

Lots of Cantina bar sets piling up at NF Blvd Walmart. Nothing else new. Still looking for the Gunship.

Ditto for the Wal-Mart on Transit in Lockport. I don't think they've sold one Cantina bar set since I last visited over a week ago.

Plus the Saga figures are clogging the shelves so bad, that they just ripped open half the boxes/cases the figures come in and stuffed as many figures they can fit into them. They have them sitting on the top shelf. Sad spectacle really. It'll be years before I see the next wave.