Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    I had a feeling these Cantina sets would be pegwarmers... all of those figures, Ponda, Hammerhead, and Greedo, were all pegwarmers at one point or another in the POTF2 line. I expected no difference for them in the new release. Hasbro should have done all new figures instead. This "Attack of the Resulpts" strategy is really hurting them right now.

I have visited two Targets, two Wal-Marts and a Toys R Us since yesterday and didn't find much of anything.

The C-3PO deluxe is pegwarming at Target, even saw a couple of Yodas Friday.

The TRU had the same old Padme, C-3POs, Maces they've had for months. Had two or three X-wing ships left. Only one R4-M9 with mouse droid though.

The Wal-Marts had tons and tons of Saga figures including the exclusive Cantina sets. They aren't going anywhere soon.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Yesterday at NF Blvd TRU I saw several landspeeders and a bunch of the Preview figures (just Jango, Zam, and R2 unit... no clones this time). Nothing else new, just a lot of pegwarming.

Went to K-Mart, TRU, Target, and KB on the boulevard today. All had nothing new. The only thing of note was that Target clearanced their Reek from $15.99 to $11.10(?) I believe. I did see the preview figures at TRU. It also looks like their 3 3/4 POTJ collection has sold out (with the exception of a few 25th Anniversary scenes).

I stopped at a Waldenbooks today at the Boulevard Mall and they had the Episode 1 Visual Reference Book for $4.99 marked down from a price of $19.95. Couldn't pass that up.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Forgot to mention that I saw the Jedi Starfighter with Obi-Wan pilot at the KB at the Boulevard mall yesterday. Had 4 left and they were priced at $21.99. The only new thing I saw yesterday too.

Hit the Eastern Hills area yesterday.

Saw nothing really new except for the Interactive R2 at the TRU on Transit. Had only 1 left. Retailed for $99.00.

The Target on Transit had 17 C-3PO Deluxe figures (I counted them) and 0 Yoda's. They have the greatest hope of getting new figures in since they seem to have a lower amount of Wal-Mart and TRU.

Found TA Anakin at the KB on NF Blvd today. They had one left on the pegs after I bought mine.

Also, the TRU out there had more of the POTJ BoShek wave, and lots of 12" Hoth Luke with Tauntaun.

Originally posted by Sinister Lord
    Found TA Anakin at the KB on NF Blvd today. They had one left on the pegs after I bought mine.
    Lucky duck! I have been looking for him for over two months with no luck.

Saw a lot of 12 inch at the WM in Lockport--Dooku, Zam, and Battle Droids (no Jango though). Plus some good news. I think maybe they sold at least one Saga 3 3/4 figure since I last visited on Saturday

I went to a couple of places Thursday and Friday.

Targets: Went to the Target on Delaware Ave. on Thursday night. Had nothing new. The Reek was still $11.10. Went to the Target on Walden the next day and the Reek was marked down to $7 and all of them were gone.

Wal-Mart: The Lockport Wal-Mart and the one on Walden all had the SBD, CD, and Zam 12 inch, and nothing else.

KB: The highlight of my journey was that I found a TA Anakin at the KB on Union Ave. The KB at the Galleria Mall had the Yellow (commander) and Red (trooper) clones for the 12 inchers. The KB on Elmwood near Delaware had nothing.

Hit the Eastern Hills section today:

Target: Nothing of note here. All out of Unleashed figures. They had 4 Reeks left for a clearance price of $11.10. Funny thing was that at the Target on Walden last week they had the price of the Reeks at $7.00. Must not have gotten the memo.

KB: Nothing but a few 12" Clone Troopers.

TRU: Plenty of Landspeeders, X-wings, but no sight of the 12 inch Luke with Taun Taun. Had plenty of the Bo Shek wave. They are running a clearance on their Reeks ($9.98) and their 25th Anniversary POTJ 2 packs ($9.98). Picked up the Han and Chewie but no Vader and Ben, Final Duel.

Wal-Mart (Transit location): Saw a few Electronic Jango Fetts and Obi-Wans. Nothing much of else.