Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Hey guys. Ret here from Buffalo. Hope we can help each other out. Let you know what I find next time I look around.

Force be with you.
    "From beneath you it devours"

Welcome to the forum Ret. I recognize your username from the force.net.

Cruised around the Niagara Falls Blvd. area today and had time to stop at only two stores. The KB at the Boulevard Mall had jack. The TRU on the otherhand a lot of new stuff. They had tons of the new figures including a Lott Dodd, Padme Coruscant Attack, Teemto Pagalies, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Darth Maul Sith Training, Watto, plus a Tatooine Attack Anakin I already had, as well as the beardless Endor Rebel Soldier and the Tusken Raider w/Massif (I passed on those two).

Also, had the new wave of Action Fleet (the Solar Sailer, AT-TE, and Naboo Starfighter) which I painfully passed up. Also, they had gotten in the Luke 12" with Tauntaun.
    Last edited by Lowly Bantha Cleaner; 10-17-2002 at 10:36 PM.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Wow. I might go there tomorrow. With my luck they would have none left though.

Cool... I'm glad to hear new stuff is showing up. Thanks for the info LBC!

Smile padme

I went early and they still had them all! Thank you very much.

I haven't found any new figures since August. Thanks again.

Re: padme

Originally posted by Ret
    I went early and they still had them all! Thank you very much.

I haven't found any new figures since August. Thanks again.
    Glad to be of service. I was very surprised when I found the figures today. First of all, they were in a bin perpendicular to the Star Wars aisle. One could have easily passed it up if all you did was check the regular section.

Second of all, that was the first new Saga figure I had found since July 14th. I was shutout for over three months. But I made up for it by buying six figures at once.

I had to pass up the new wave of Action Fleet. I remember a similar situation at a TRU back in early 2000 with the latter waves of Ep1 Action Fleet, which saw really limited production numbers. I balked when I saw the new wave then. That was the only time I saw them
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Originally posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner

First of all, they were in a bin perpendicular to the Star Wars aisle. One could have easily passed it up if all you did was check the regular section.
    Right at first I thought I missed out but luckily I looked around. I was a pain taking them out. I got the last easily seen Maul.

I picked a bunch out of that bin today... Tusken w/Massiff , Teemto, Padme CA, Lott Dod, Endor Soldier (shaved). An excellent day!

They also had Gunships, but I ran out of money. I will go back tomorrow and get that hopefully.

Ahhh... another great day for my collection. Today I got the Republic Gunship, two Clonetrooper pilots, and Jango pilot... all at the NF Blvd TRU. It's nice that the two pliots come with the extra side gun turrets for the gunship.

The Gunship is very nice, but huge... and I have no idea where I'm going to put it. I need to find a way to make room on the shelf. Some reorganization is in order at this point.

Oh man. Now they got the pilots. Where were they Thursday? Well earliest I can go is Tuesday.