Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Picked up the pilots today. Now they have a huge bin overflowing with the new figs by the door. Even have Dooku. Didn't see any Endors or Mauls.

Only new one they haven't had yet is Ephant Mon.

BTW, anyone know what figure 48 is?
    "From beneath you it devours"

I only had time to hit the Galleria today. The KB store had nothing new. Some of the forum users have reported that KB lowered their Starfighter w/exclusive Obi-Wan figure to $15.99 or so but the price was still $21.99.

Figure #48 is the Destroyer Droid: Arena Battle
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Thanks, I guess they're shipping that one out of order.

Went to the Target today on Transit in Williamsville.

For those of you who have not picked up the unleashed figures, they had a bunch of the unleashed figures, Darth Maul and Jango Fett for a clearance price of $7.99. They are sort of hidden away from the normal SW area. You have to go to the endcap at the rear of the aisle and travel about six or seven aisles over and you will find them. Not a bad price.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Did some shopping on Delaware Ave today. Target has Gunships, six of them stacked on the top shelf. They also had Unleashed figures marked down to under 4 bucks each. K-Mart on Hertel had the Arena Playset, $45. They also had several of the Interactive R2-D2s stacked on the top shelf above the figures.

Yes, I saw the unleashed for that price too at the Target on the Boulevard today. $3.98 each. Not bad at all. They also had the Geonosis Playset and about 5 or 6 Republic Gunships. Both cost $38.96 each.

Toys R Us had the Jango Slave I Pilot figure but no Clone Pilots. Surprisingly, they had only 1 Tusken w/Massiff and 0 Beardless Endor Soldiers. Last week they had tons of them and I thought they, being rehashed figures, would be pegwarmers but it turns out that is not the case.

LBC, I think many people missed out on getting the POTJ Tusken Raider and the earlier release of the Massiff. I know I had never seen the earlier version of the Massiff until just recently when they reissued it. I don't think it was very common.

Glad I went there when I did.

I got out to Target on Delaware breifly today... noticed they marked down basic figures to $2.99 so I picked up a few of the pegwarmers I've been holding off getting, C-3PO, Kit Fisto, and Taun We. Nice to get a cheaper price on those.

Looks like silver R2 at TRU this Sunday. I hope they honor past reciepts.