Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    I picked up my silver R2-D2 at the Blvd TRU this morning... it appeared that they had plenty of them in cases behind the service counter. I was also able to find enough figures that I hadn't bought yet (to add up to just over 20 bucks), but there weren't too many to choose from. Hopefully other people won't be forced to buy too many duplicates.

I ordered the landspeeder on amazon and the silver r2. I got free shipping so the grand total is only 19.99.

And both Tru's were giving them away yesterday.
    "From beneath you it devours"

I was able to get ahold of one at the TRU at the Summit Park Mall today. I bought a Reek and a Falcon Action Fleet and got the free figure. All of the figures they stocked were ones I already had.

A family member who was with me decided to buy a Christmas present early for me (a Gunship) so I received a second Silver R2. I don't know if they gave any away yesterday but the employee said they had about 15 left as of 10:30 am this morning.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

LBC, did you happen to notice if the TRU at the Summit Park Mall had any of the older figures or vehicles from the POTJ line?

They didn't have any vehicles from the POTJ line but they did have the Bo Shek wave and the Luke and Leia and the Han and Chewie 25th Anniversary sets. That was the only POTJ that they did have.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Thanks LBC... I haven't been to that TRU, so I was just curious to know if they had anything different. Thanks for the info.

I went to TRU today on Transit and finally picked up the POTJ 25th Anniversary set with Darth Vader vs. Obi Wan (for a clearance of $9.98). Also, picked up a Clone Pilot. They had a couple left.

On a nonSW related note, I saw the LOTR Two Towers figures at TRU as well as an exclusive Simpson's playset/figurines, Lurleen Lumpkin and Homer Simpson.

Well using Amazon sure didn't work out. They say they're sending a replacement. I'll see.

Originally posted by Ret
    Well using Amazon sure didn't work out. They say they're sending a replacement. I'll see.
    Well if things don't Ret, I always have an extra that I can trade . . . for the right price

Anyone check K-Mart recently? Yakface says they've got new deluxe figs and Ehpant Mon. I know the one on Walden is terrible at getting new stuff..