Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
    Went to the TRU on the Boulevard today. They were cleared out of DVDs so I took a flyer from the store that advertised the impressive $9.99 deal, and went to the Wal-Mart in Lockport and got it price matched (you can read the full story in the Episode II forum). They only had two left after I bought mine!

Toy wise, nothing new to report at TRU. However I saw a sign that advertised toys up to 80% off for a PreThanksgiving Holiday Sale this Sunday! Someone mentioned that Saga figs might be dropped to $1.90. I don't know if this is the day or if it is the day after Thanksgiving, but I will be sure to check it out this Sunday.

The Wal-Mart in Lockport had a new SW product I had never saw before. It looks like the electronic Yoda-like furbys that were on sale over a year ago, except it is advertised as a magic-eight ballesque toy. It talks just like the Tiger Yoda. The packaging was smaller and different than the Tiger. Still didn't buy it though.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Found the deluxe flipping Anakin at the K-mart on the Boulevard.
    "From beneath you it devours"

Went to three TRUs today and what a flop! A message posted on the doors mentioned a big preThanksgiving Sale with up to 80% off selected items. Well I went today and saw that no Star Wars products were marked down, with the exception of the Reek and 25th Anniversary Sets which have been marked down to $9.98 for some weeks now.

Nothing else of note despite the fact I must have stopped at 6-7 different toy stores today. Hopefully the day after Thanksgiving we will see a big drop on SW prices.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Cool

Hi all, just wanted to know if anyone is out my way(Albany area). I found the other day a Jango Fett Variation(error) with his helmet center not colored in a Wal-Mart. I still cant belive I found him, the card has a few digs but still in good shape, the bubble is Mint. Still this is a rare peice. Anyways, why do they call them "Variation" now and all the other's before ATOC were "errors"?

Happy hunting
    [size=4][color=blue][b][i]Stay low and keep moving in![/i][/b][/color][/size]

Welcome aboard to the thread Truckie!

Ephant Mon has been sighted at the TRU on Niagara Falls Boulevard. Today I went after work and found a single dented Ephant Mon lying on one of the bottom pegs. Man he is one gigantic figure! He'll certainly be hard to find for awhile.

Other than that, they had gobs and gobs of the Lott Dodd, Anakin Attack wave.

Thanks,

I found Ephant Mon in K-B along with a few others, I can't seem to find Yoda-Jedi Council, did he get releast yet?? Well if any of you guys find a few can you grab one for me.
    [size=4][color=blue][b][i]Stay low and keep moving in![/i][/b][/color][/size]

Yoda is next year.

Too bad there weren't more Ephants.
    "From beneath you it devours"

Went to the TRU on Niagara Falls Boulevard on Thursday night in hopes of getting another Ephant Mon, and whoa, did they overorder figures. They had three seperate sections of Star Wars figures!

Two of the sections were located in the front of the store. They had pegs and pegs of the latest waves and newest figures (Lott Dodd, Darth Maul Sith Training, Anakin TA) minus the Clone Pilots and Ephant Mons. They also had several Yodas and a few Dookus. The other section is located where they normally keep the SW stuff. Judging by the amount of figures, they will be there for a long time. Hopefully though, the Christmas shoppers will put a dent in it.

I also saw the 12 inch Zuckuss, Dengar and others for those who collect that line.

Went out today and saw nothing of real significance except KB had lowered their 25th Anniversary Sets from $19.99 to $4.99. Not a bad dropin price. They only had the Luke & Leia set as well as the Han & Chewie--no Vader & Ben

Here is some old and new finds from the past week or so:

Found the Holiday Set with C-3PO and R2-D2 at Wal-Mart in Lockport last week. It was there last set. Maybe a little bit hokey but my family sure got a hoot out of it.

Found the Destroyer Droid at the TRU on Transit and Niagara Falls Boulevard on Monday and Wednesday. I think I will be getting it on Christmas so I reluctantly passed them up.

Just curious, does anyone know what happened to Sinister Lord?
    Last edited by Lowly Bantha Cleaner; 12-20-2002 at 02:54 PM.