Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Found thge holiday pack at WM on transit last week. TRU didn't have anything new then unforuantely. That's what Ebay is for.
    "From beneath you it devours"

Found some Saga four packs at KB for $7.99 at the Galleria tonight. Granted, they had some pegwarming figures, but a lot of potential army builders such as Super Battle Droids and Endor Soldiers. Mine had a SBD, beardless Endor Soldier, Orn Free Taa, and a Mace Windu. Even though I had them all (except the variation of the Endor Soldier), I'll use them as openers.

The Target at the Galleria had the new Deluxe Force Flipping Anakin and the Deluxe Geonosian Warrior.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Found the new Obi-Wan and Tyrannus.

Where did you find those, Ret?

Incidentally, I recently attended the latest meeting of "The North Ridge" Star Wars fanclub here in Buffalo, and I brought up the issue of starting some coordinated networking among the local members who are collectors. So hopefully we can get something going there, and we will all benefit from the collecting tips.

Hey! This maybe old news, I know I don't visit this thread that often, but I just picked up a Jango Fett SlaveI for $12.00 and a Jedi Starfighter for $8.00 at The BigK-Mart on rt17 just outside of Horseheads, NY (between elmira and Watkins Glen)

They have a huge clearence section of toys, and I figure that other Big K's probably have one too! Some of the markdowns were good others weren't however, when I left there was only 1-Jedi Starfighter left , about 10 SlaveI's, 2-Geonosis playsets, and 1-programmable robotic R2-D2. Atleast those are the only things really worth mentioning!

Hey do you Buffalonians, except outsiders in your collectors club? I'm in Syracuse, and have been trying to find a club for years(anywhere in NYS) but to no avail! Any hep hersa would be Hot! With my job I travel alot, so I get to check out tons of stores and small towns where some of the better finds can be found!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

The 'Xir, you might want to hook up with the local Star Wars fanclub in Syracuse, NY. They are called the "Salt City Jedi". Here is a link to an index of all the official Star Wars fanforce chapters in the Northeast:

http://fanforce.net/usa_northeast/chapters.shtml

On that page you will find the e-mail address for the local Syracuse fanclub and a link to their discussion forums and so forth. I hope this helps.

That's weird! I've never heard of'em, and I've asked around a fair amount about clubs, and never heard any mention of them.

A Big 'Xir ThanX to ya SL!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

long time coming

Sorry for being AWOL the past few months. As I posted in the Gen Discussion section a while back a computer snafu has lead me to not being able to log on to this site unless it is a system that is not my own. I will check in, infrequently, but I will. Here is a summary of what I found over the last few months, which isn't much.

*Found Yoda w/ Jedi Council Chair at Wally-Mart last week. The latest figure I have seen since Ephant Mon back in December.

*Ep2 Deluxe figures have been marked down to $6.99 at TRU. Snagged me a Jango & Mace Windu.

*Also picked up a 12" Super Battle Droid at Kay-Bee for $9.99. It seems Kay-Bees around the country have discounted certain 12 inchers (Dooku, Zam, SBD, and the Imp Officer).

I vacationed in Florida, Ft. Meyers area, for about nine days in mid February. Beautiful weather, beautiful girls, and beautiful finds. I picked up a Slave I for $12.00 at a K-Mart and also sighted the Trash Compactor Sets at Wally-Mart.

I have not seen the Trash Compactor Sets in WNY. They have either been around for a short time and were snatched up, or haven't arrived yet. They are rather expensive at $17.00+ a pop for 2 figures. Picked up one set and could possibley get another (I have folks still down there). Just need to know if anyone else has spotted them?

Will check in later.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Yeah found em at Walden Wally.

Yeah, they had quite a few of them there last time I visited that store... some on the top shelves. I passed on these sets... they are too expensive and too redundant of figures I already own.