Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Hey guys anyone find anything lately?

I've come up dry.
    "From beneath you it devours"

hi everyone, a group of us is planning to jump the border into the Niagara Falls/Buffalo are in about a week. can anyone help us out with a list of places we might find some new stuff either at retial or secondary shops. (we haven't really had anything new here since the luke/vader bespin wave before Columbus day so anything we can find anywhere is helpful) thanks.
    talent borrows, genius steals. - the designers republic

and I'll be going to NYC on Fri or Sat, so I'll try to poke around the usual and not so usual places to see what I may come up with!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Seth_quinn, I don't know if this is too late but here are a lists of stores that you might find something of value:

Any Wal-Marts for the latest figures. I found a Yoda Jedi Council there about two months ago--the latest new figure I have found since before Christmas. They will definitely will have the Jango Pilot Wave and perhaps the latest Deluxe and 12 inch.

Targets are okay for the latest Deluxe and 12 inch but new figures have not arrived in months.

Toys R Us you may find a hidden rare figure. They also have a clearance price on their deluxe figures ($6.99 I believe)

Kay-Bee has a 50% sale going on (it may have ended as of late) but you can pick up some great figures for a cheap price.

Here are a list of addresses by the way for some of the stores I would hit.

Wal-Mart 2055 Niagara Falls Blvd. in Amherst
    Wal-Mart 5033 Transit Road in Clarence

Target 1575 Niagara Falls Blvd. in Amherst
    Target 2626 Delaware Ave. in Buffalo
    Target 8290 Transit Road in Williamsville

TRU just past the Wally-Mart on Transit Road, near a Home Depot
    TRU just past the Boulevard Mall on Nia Falls Blvd.
    TRU near the Summit Park Mall in Niagara Falls

Kay-Bees can be found in the Boulevard Mall or in Eastern Hills (located on Niagara Falls Boulevard and Transit Roads respectively).

K-marts, which have closed a lot of stores as of late, may yield treasures but I don't visit them anymore.

In addition, there is a Wal-Mart and a Target located in Niagara Falls, I don't remember the addresses, but they are either on or off Military/Porter Road.

Secondary stores, forget about. I haven't found much in terms of Star Wars in very many secondary stores. The only one that might yield you something good, is Adventure comics on Elmwood Avenue in Buffalo, a very good comic store that I believe, carries Star Wars figures.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Just got back from nyc! and sorry I had absolutely no time to look for anything! I was either watching the NFL draft, drunk or sleeping! I go down to the city alot so I'll do better next time, but this weekend was pimarily for pleasure and not business, which is actually when I'd have more time to look for figs! Just a perk of the job I guess!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Xir, I am sure you have visited the Times Square TRU location. I would love to go there since I here it is like a giant FAO Schwarz store (which I would also like to visit). I visited a similiar one on Queen Street in Toronto about 1 1/2 years ago and was thoroughly impressed. We have nothing like that here in Upstate NY.

BTW, I found a Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones Cross Sections book at Barnes and Noble discounted from 19.99 to 5.98. Not a bad deal.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Found the new R2-D2 figure at Wal-Mart this year. That means I've found two new figures since late December. Hopefully the flood gates will open now and a cache of new figures will be discovered.

I haven't seen anything new in a very long time. I hardly even make many trips out to stores anymore, because I always come back empty handed.

Went to the usual places on Transit this afternoon. The Lockport Wal-Mart got a bunch of new figures in. Too bad they were lots of Droidekas, Clone Commanders, Clone Troopers and a few Yoda Jedi Councils.
    The Wal-Mart on Transit had a couple of Republic Gunships at a clearance price of $21.00.

The Kay-Bee at the Eastern Hills Mall had a buy-one-get-one-free sale that included all 3 3/4 figures. They of course raised their prices to $5.99 a few months back, but not a bad deal nonetheless. The only figures of note that I saw, were a Chewie and a few Djas Puhrs. They had mostly Jar-Jars, Hans, and Jango Fetts.

They also discounted their Deluxe figures (Windu, Fett, Dooku, and Kenobi) to $5.99 ($1 cheaper than TRU) and slashed their many Anakin and Zam Speeders to $7.99.