Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Went on a Transit Road run and the only thing I saw of note was the Imperial 4 pack at TRU. They had 3 left when I went around 5 p.m. I also bagged a Deluxe Slashing Anakin at Kay-Bee for $5.99. Wal-Mart had the AT-AT wave of Action Fleet available.

Target should be getting new figures soon since they have only 2 left.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Went to the Batavia area on Thursday and stopped in at Kay-Bee. They had a truckload of figures which to my surprise had a sticker price of $2.99. Upon further inspection I saw an ad that displayed that all Saga Figures have been marked down to $1.99. Deluxe figures were marked down to $4.99. I am not sure if this is a national thing, but it is a good opportunity to stash up on some figures. Not very much to choose from but they had some Tusken Raiders, Shaak Ti, Plo Koon, a few Jango Fetts, Orn Free Taas, Taun Wes, Padmes, and Anakins.

Also I saw they had the 12 inch Gamorrean Guard and some heavily discounted Jedi Starfighters.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Over the past week I found several 03 figs like wedding ceremony Anakin, conveyor belt Padme, Han Hoth, Mynock Chewie, Boba, Faytoni, red battle droid.
    "From beneath you it devours"

Even though I have severely curtailed the amount of Star Wars stuff I buy, doesn't mean I haven't been looking.

Today, I saw a truckload of new figures at the Target on Transit. I haven't been keeping track of the names, but I can tell you that there is the new Dooku, Chewie, Anakin, Ice Han, Red Droid, Snowtroopers, plus a couple of droids.

I bought the Geonoisian War Room because it looked too cool to pass up.

Cool,hopefully I'll go later and grab a snowtrooper. Dd they have te wairesdroid or throne room Palpatine?

And ws the Geonosis war room number 1 or 2?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
    Even though I have severely curtailed the amount of Star Wars stuff I buy, doesn't mean I haven't been looking.

Today, I saw a truckload of new figures at the Target on Transit. I haven't been keeping track of the names, but I can tell you that there is the new Dooku, Chewie, Anakin, Ice Han, Red Droid, Snowtroopers, plus a couple of droids.

I bought the Geonoisian War Room because it looked too cool to pass up.

Haven't seen anything lately.

Found the A-Wing w/Pilot at Target on Transit. Also had the Yoda with young Padawan wave as well. For $19.99 that A-Wing is not badly priced.

Sounds good. I think I'll go check on Saturday. Have a lot of the yoda's?

Quote Originally Posted by Ret
    Sounds good. I think I'll go check on Saturday. Have a lot of the yoda's?
    They had about 6 A-Wings left as of Wednesday. There were about 4 of each character from that wave, including Yoda, but only 1 of the figure that had the 2 little padawans, (their names escape me).

Don't bother going to the Wal-Mart across from Target. They had nothing of note unless you are a lightsaber collecting.
    Last edited by LowlyBanthaCleaner; 10-23-2003 at 01:58 PM. Reason: SORRY: An Old Account from when I couldn't log in, months ago.

Went to Toys R Us on Transit for the first time since June or so. I found that they had the first wave of the Clone War figures (ARC Troopers, Anakin, etc.) plus the 4 packs of both the Battle of Hoth and Bounty Hunters, 2 Cinema Scenes, an assortment of vehicles and some older Ep II figures.

Kay-Bee at the Eastern Hills Mall had a couple of Tie Fighters which I need to get my hands on soon.