Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    At Delaware Ave Target on Saturday, I finally found (and bought) Aayla Secura. I've been looking for that one forever. They also had lots of the Jedi Council three figure sets. I passed on those, too expensive.

Last week was a productive week. There were periods that lasted months earlier in the year, in where I didn't spend a dime on Star Wars stuff because there wasn't much to buy. Now Hasbro has released a torrent of stuff that I need to get.

I found a Tie Fighter with Pilot at the Eastern Hills Mall for $29.99, only had 1 left after I bought mine.

Had 2-pack Clone War characters at the same store for only $5.99. Yoda, Anakin, and the Arc Trooper were teamed up with Clone Troopers, Commanders, and another Clone person (who was blue). They were going fast.

Target & Wal-Mart had a sale on their SW figures. Target had a sale on Clone Wars figures & whatever Saga leftovers they had - $3.99. Wal-Mart just had Clone Wars figures and they were $3.80. The Target sale I believe has ended and the Wal-Mart sale ends today (Sunday). The Targets also had a bunch of the Cinema Scenes.

In addition, TRU has the Bounty Hunter 4-pack set that I need to get my hands on.

I have to limit myself from buying because the Holidays are coming up.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Thumbs up

Found some goodies yesterday at Target on Delaware...

Red variation of Arc Trooper, and Wat Tambor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Lord
    Found some goodies yesterday at Target on Delaware...

Red variation of Arc Trooper, and Wat Tambor.
    Congrats on the red Arc.

That's cool KB had the 2 packs. I've yet to see them. But I already have the clone wars figures so I don't know if I woud buy them or not.

Anyone see Wa-7 or Barriss Offe lately?
    "From beneath you it devours"

Quote Originally Posted by Ret
    Congrats on the red Arc.

That's cool KB had the 2 packs. I've yet to see them. But I already have the clone wars figures so I don't know if I woud buy them or not.

Anyone see Wa-7 or Barriss Offe lately?

The Target on Transit had a couple of these the last time I checked (over a week ago). In fact I snagged a WA-7 when they had the sale on Clone Wars figures.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Found a Red Arc at TRU on Sheridan. They had a ton. At least 10 more. They also had Faytonni, Leia, Han, and Yoda + youngling.

Hey found Wa-7 and Barriss today too.

Anyone know if Ack Med Beq or whatever is out? Or the new ROTJ Vader and Luke?

Quote Originally Posted by Ret
    Hey found Wa-7 and Barriss today too.

Anyone know if Ack Med Beq or whatever is out? Or the new ROTJ Vader and Luke?
    I saw the ROTJ Luke and Han at the Lockport Wal-Mart mid last week. They also had Danny Fatoniyi (sp?) and the Ceremonial Amidala. The only figure I picked up was a Wat Tambor.

Exclamation Heads up...

Hey guys, keep your eyes open. New figure waves have been hitting stores lately, especially K-Mart and Walmart. I've found Asajj Ventress, Imperial Dignitary (Janus Greejatus), and General Rieekan all within this past week.

Cool

Well tody at one store I fond a Ventress, Sasee Tiinn, and really beat up Windu ( which I didn't buy).

And at another store I found 6 (!) new figures. Homestead Padme, Ayy Vida, Imperial Dignitary, Bail Organa, Elan Sleazebaggano, and Outlander club Obi-Wan.