Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    I've seen the following figures during a couple of my shopping excursions over the last week or so: Homestead Padme, Ayy Vida, Imperial Dignitary, Bail Organa, Elan Sleazebaggano, Outlander Club Obi-Wan, Boba Fett, Helmetless Vader, Imperial Dignatary, Luke Skywalker, and R-3PO a new Anakin that I didn't recognize plus an Unleashed Solo.
    Last edited by Lowly Bantha Cleaner; 12-12-2003 at 04:42 PM.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

New Anakin? Helmetless Vader?
    "From beneath you it devours"

RE: NY State finds

This is the helmetless Vader...

Darth Vader (Throne Room Duel)

As for the new Anakin, that I'm not too sure about. He might be refering to this one, which was pretty recent...

Anakin Skywalker (Secret Ceremony)

Ok. Well still haven't seen that Vader, ROTJ luke, or ROTJ emperor.

Yesterday I found R-3PO, the hoth trooper, CW Windu, and the ulta 3po.

Today I found CW Kit Fisto, and the deluxe Durge with speeder bike.

Haven't seen regular Durge or ultra-poseable Trooper yet.

Yes Sinister, those were the figures I sighted. I haven't been keeping up on what figures are new and which ones are not. I took most of the spring and summer off for collecting and I fell behind on action figure news.

To illustrate this point, I saw a Lama Su, a Saga Teebo, Imperial Officer, and Eeth Koth at Media Play the other day and those were the first times I ever spotted those figures on the shelves.

By the way, I saw the Hoth Trooper, a new Boba Fett (but he is a Saga figure, not a Clone Wars figure, so he could be old) and a Asajj Ventress at Target and Wal-Marts over the weekend.

Anything special on your Christmas lists this year guys?
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Well I know for xmas I'm getting Ventress, Tiin, and the remaining hallmark ornaments I need.

But over the past two weeks I've bought about a dozen new figures anyway.

I wouldn't mind if Santa dropped off some Durges, poseable clone troopers and ROTJ figures at local stores for me.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday!

The only Star Wars related items I got were the Jedi Council Cinema Scene with Dooku, and an Attack of the Clones Sheet Music for piano (which I can't play until maybe a year or so).

But today I went on a Star Wars spending spree and used a Media Play gift card and spent $20 of it on the Ps2 game Bounty Hunters. The game came with an unleashed Maul figure as a bonus. The nice part was, a year ago these babies were $50. I also got the research droids, a little steep at $7, but when you possess a gift card, it makes it a lot easier to get.

I also got an Electronic Talking Star Wars Battleship at KB for $20. KB had a sale on Deluxe figs (not the new ones ) for $3.99. They had the usual deluxes plus a C-3PO Droid Factory which I hadn't seen before.

Sounds good.

I went to Wal-Mart on Wednesday and found a concept Stormtrooper I wasn't going to get it but it's close enough to normal St's where it can pass for one.

Been to Target and Wal-Mart since Xmas and there's been nothing.

Maybe soon I'll just use Ebay for the ROTJ Figs.

Anyone else think the new Ultra figures seem like a big rip off. Like General Rieekan with a big board costs 10 bucks. Yuck. At the least the Wampa is a big figure. Not that I've found him yet.

BTW anyone know a site with wave listings?

hello northern folk....

...I've just relocated to this area from the west coast and I must say...ouch! I can see collecting SW up here in the far north is going to be a challenge (Vermont doesn't even have a Target...guess I'll be picking up those CW animated figures on line somehow...) but it's so beautiful here it's a sacrifice I'll have to make.

The Burlington VT TRU has the Elan Sleaze wave along with the current CW wave with Kit & Tinn. The local WM has NOTHING in SW, but it doesn't look like the post-holiday reset has happened yet so I'm hopeful...

The local KB had NOTHING new...just some 12" Gamm Guards and TIE fighters along with those holiday saber/figure packs.

I'll pass along anything I see to you....