Page 14 of 59 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Hi jedibear. The rest of us are from the Buffalo area so maybe you just made a mistake. Good luck collecting. If you want you can still post here but we really won't be able to help each other.
    "From beneath you it devours"

Welcome Jedibear. Glad to see you back on the forums.

As Ret said, our thread is a bit of a misnomer. We are technically Upstate NY, but Western New York might have been a better thread. But you are welcome to post here since I believe there are no Vermont or Northern New York threads. I am very curious to hear what is available in your neck in the woods. And sorry to hear about Target stores. We are fortunate to have a few down here, but before 1996 or so, there were none to be found in our area. Preferable to Wal-Mart if you ask me.

BTW run to Hallmark quickly if you want 50% of a Star Wars ornament. I am trying to get a Tie Fighter one, and missed an opportunity to get one yesterday at the Hallmark store on Transit near Premier Wine Outlet. They only had one left and I told myself to wait longer for a bigger clearance but I don't think they will be around much longer. Stupid me.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Hey guys. Big day today.

1. At a local WM I found the new Imperial Dignitary, R1-G4, Waiter R2, The new Jedi Luke, and Ack-Med Beq.

2. Target has SW basic figures on clearance for 3.63.

3. At a Target I found brown coat Hoth Han and the 03 ROTJ Jedi Luke.

Tomorrow I'm going to Batavia. I'll report on what they've got.

Yeah they had some of the coolest ornaments this year BC. The Yoda and 3po ones are really sweet.

Today I went to Target and saw the C-3PO & General Reikan Deluxe figures. They also had the Animated figures for $6.99. It looked like very few people had bought any.

Clearance figures were down to $2.58 with 2 CW Anakins, 2 Securas, Ashla & Jempa, and a Bariss Officee (sp?)

Glad to see you find the R1-G4 Ret. He's been MIA around these parts.

Any sign of the concept Stormie?
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I found the concept Stormtrooper on Christmas eve at a Wal-Mart.

Nothing real good in Batavia when I went they had stuff like R-3PO and CW Mace and club Obi-Wan.

I'm not buying the animated figures. Not for 6.99 anyway.

Has anyone found the Wampa yet? I've only seen 3po and Rieekan over and over again.

So anyone seen the wampa?

Quote Originally Posted by Ret
    So anyone seen the wampa?
    I saw the Wampa at the TRU on Niagara Falls Blvd. on Tuesday afternoon. It was priced at $10.99. I had to pass up on buying it since I already had bought a deluxe figure that day. Watch, that's going to be the only time I ever see it.

Yeah you can see 3PO and Rieekans everywhere. No Wampas. Last time I was at the Boulevard stores they had crap.

How about Durge or the super poseable trooper?

Found a bunch of Saga Deluxe Figures at Dollar General Stores, no less over the weekend. I got the super cool Clone Trooper with Speeder Bike and a Force Flipping Anakin for only $2! The other ones sighted included a FF Obi-wan, Mace w/Red Battle Droid, Geonosian Warrior with Hive and Gun, and possibly, through the rumor mill, Yoda with SBD & C-3PO Droid Factory (although I haven't seen him yet).

Other than that I haven't seen much else.

Sounds good. The only ones I'd buy would be the Obi-Wan and Jango that came out this year from their Kamino Fight. They're really rare I guess.