Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Hi Group! I live in the Albany area. I will be more than helpful to anyone who needs things that I may be able to find. I am very close to a Target, WalMart, TRU and Crossgates Mall. Hope we can help each other a lot.

-Matt
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Matt...

jedibear over in vermont...where the lack of any decent stores makes collecting really tough. I've ventured over to Saratoga Springs and visited the Target (to no avail). How much further down the road are the stores you mentioned from there?

Hey Jedibear.

From Saratoga Springs, its probably about 20 minutes south to Exit 2 I believe right off Central Ave, across from Colonie Center. Not too bad of a drive. Not much in stock right now.

-Matt

Found two R1-G4s at Target on Transit Rd. today. Picked up one of them and left the other for some lucky person. They also had a lot of other damaged figures such as Hoth Troopers, Hoth Luke, and baR2-D2. TRU has the 12 inch Luke on Taun-Taun for a clearance price of only $33. If I hadn't found anything today, I would have got him.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Would anyone want to possible do a favor and if they find Wave 1 or 2 of the animated figures help me out if you are in NY? If you bought them for me I could send you a check, or do Paypal if you use that? Just looking to help fellow collectors if they ever need anything from an area that doesn't have what they are looking for.

Thanks,

Matt

Scratch that last post, found Wave 1 today at a Target in E. Greenbush. Come on NY lets talk, this board is getting BORING.

-Matt

hey folks...

Haven't made it back over to NY lately (our Hoth-like conditions prevent any excess travelling about)
    Went to Maine last weekend and managed to score the 2nd CW animated wave...now if only I could find Assaj...maybe next trip.
    Locally, all our TRU got lately was more CW multipaks (asst with the Spider Droid) and the Jedi Box set. Despite the majority of the set being rehashes I picked it up anyway...that's what a dry spell will do to ya.
    Hopefully stuff'll make it's way north...i've read lots of posts online about the Jabba Ultra wave and the next wave of figures showing up...

Here's hoping....stay warm n' dry out there & MTFBWY!

I saw the first wave of 04 at a local walmart, R-3PO, Luke Hoth and Hoth trooper. I will be picking them up in the morning.

-Matt

RE: Upstate New York finds

Found 12" scale Lando (as Skiff Guard) yesterday... Hasbro did a good job on this one.

Haven't seen much else new lately, although the animated figures have been showing up a lot at Target. I passed on them.

Toys R Us has a special for the week basically stating that if you spend more than $14.99 on Star Wars merchandise, you get a free 3 3/4 size figure for free (up to $4.99). Unfortuneatly, they had a limited selection left, a few R-3POs, Hoth Troopers and a Leia as well as some old Zuttons and Bespin Guard POTJ that they will never get rid of. I needed one more Cinema Scene anyway so I picked one up and got a free Hoth Trooper. I did see the Lando 12 inch there as well.

Other than that, there hasn't been much floating around out there.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.