Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Re: Upstate New York finds

If you see a Dagobah Luke would you want to pick it up for me? If so, send me a PM. Thanks

MQ
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

Hi! First of all sorry for my poor english.

O.K., I didn't remember how it worked.
    The next monday I'll arrive in New York and IŽll spend 18 days in the USA, and I think someone could help me. I was wondering how difficult is at this moment to get OTC Vintage stuff and how much are at Toys 'R Us or KB toys. In Europe these action figures are very overpriced and the are not so much. I have been in the USA 2 years ago exactly and I got a lot of SW stuff. IIs anybody outhere from Philadelphia, Washington, Memphis? Thanks for youl help.

Where in New York? I'm in Buffalo

I meant NY city. How about prices at Toys R' us or KB Toys?

Went to Toys R Us on Monday night and found the new Y-Wing but not much else in terms of figures. The TRU on Niagara Falls Blvd. still has the Silver Vader available, but they were down to about 6 or 7 as of three nights ago.

Ironsaviour, the prices of Toys R Us figures are $4.99 American (roughly 6.34 in Euros, if you are using that form of currency, and if my math is correct).

Kay-Bee toys are slightly higher for new figures $5.99, but they have tons of cheap figures that are $2.99. These figures are from over a year ago and include Saga Palpatines, Djas Puhr, Teemto Pagalea, and Lott Dodds.

This thread is for people who live in Upstate New York, north and west of New York City, so we can't give you much information about stores in New York City. However, I do know about the Times Square location in NYC and I'm sure there are plenty of Kay-Bees there as well.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Toys R Us on the Boulevard had two of the Naboo Final Conflict 4-Packs left tonight as of six o'clock

Thanks for your information. I posted some messages two years ago, when I visited for first time the USA and then there was a post for collectors from NY city. Does anybody know what has happened with this post? Did it dissapear? 'cause I can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by ironsaviour2
    Thanks for your information. I posted some messages two years ago, when I visited for first time the USA and then there was a post for collectors from NY city. Does anybody know what has happened with this post? Did it dissapear? 'cause I can't find it.

The threafd is right here, but it hasnt been used in a while.

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=10027
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks again, guys, I'll try it there!