Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Re: Upstate New York finds

I happened to stop by the Rite Aid on Union Rd. btw. George Urban and Walden last night and they had two OTC Imperial Scanner troopers, along with two landos, a lobot and a cloud car pilot. Figures were $8.99 though so i don't know if its that good of a deal for the scanner troopers at that price but its probably less than what you'd end up paying on e-bay or something with shipping.

Rite Aid has always been a supply of harder-to-find figures, for years now. I remember seeing many expanded universe figures there, in the late 1990's, like Grand Admiral Thrawn and others, prior to even collecting figures.

I purchased a few rare Action Fleet ships there including two Tie Defenders and Jabba's Sail Barge. They also had some rarer Action Fleet Battle Packs that were not easy to find at other retail stores.

The last figures I remember getting there were the Clone War Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin.

Today, I went to Target on Transit and saw some now hard-to-find figures like Darth Vader and Clone Trooper #6.

TRU on Transit hadn't much but a few M & M collections. They also have two-pack Episode III figures for $8.49.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by drsidious
    damnair port
    evolution packs ( these figs rock)
    battle packs(the obi wan armor is ok)
    500th vader (3 per freakin case, damn there tricky)
    the new line of unleashed
    its been a busy week for me , costly too
    still no mustafar anakin
    Wow. Where'd you find the evolution and battle packs?

I was also at the Transit stores today. Walmart and TRU had crap. Target however has Mustfar Anakin and R2 and Commander baccara. I picked them up on a recent trip to Sacremento though.
    Last edited by Ret; 07-23-2005 at 07:46 PM.
    "From beneath you it devours"

same place i find everything.
    BIG K .
    bolth packs were the same price which is freakin stupid
    love the vader outta the evo pack , the sebastian shaw head rocks
    under the mask, the ep3 ani is cool to, screw the ep2 ani tho.
    only really 2 cool figs outta the battle pack, the ani and the ventress.
    the obi armor constantly shifts of falls off.
    the 500th was a must to open tho, worth the 17.99 price tag.
    real close to spendin 12 bux at the dirt mall fer mustafar ani.
    an those damn scaning trooper has been cloggin up the pegs at my topps for months, theres like 15 of um an thats it.
    screw it ima go buy mini-mates, kubriks , an other assorted gashpons in T.O on monday
    oh an those new masters of the universe staction figs are cooler than jesus.
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

The one on Walden I assume?

And did they have anymore?

And there's plenty of Mustafar Anakins at the Target on Transit.
    Last edited by Ret; 07-23-2005 at 09:45 PM.

plenty?
    hopefully your right, because im there first thing in the am
    the packs sold out quick for the 21.99 price tags
    damn now i wish i hit target today,,,damn
    KMFDM is a drug agenst war
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

Thats a hefty price tag for the packs. I'll make sure to check K more often.

Well at 5:15 this afternoon they had at least 6 Mustfar Anakins. And bunch of R2's and Bacara's.

after a hellish stint of working 2 jobs and having very little time to go toy hunting i've finally gotten back into the game in the past week or two(people co-operating and letting you have the day off you want is nice) . i was able to score a 500th vader at the NF wal-mar thursday night. they got in two cases, but i imagine they're long gone. i'm only really searching for mustafar ani and the evolutions set (any n all whenever the other 2 come out) but the most i've seen is a #48 r2 at the NF target today. For whoever didn't get them i managed to snag like 15 extra of the "Who's Your Daddy?" mini-posters,so let me know if you want one and we'll figure out how to get it to you(I've got more than enough) and i've also got an extra large and small mylar (the little plastic-ie things with the titles they put above movie times and the theatres) and an extra teaser poster i'm willing to part with. it has a bit of sun damage and wrinkle, but it's still very Display-able. Happy hunting all!
    ~My backpack's got jets. I'm Boba the Fett. I bounty hunt for Jabba Hutt to finance my Vette. Word.~

I'd love to get one of those mylar things.

FINALLY found the #$%^ing #50 anakin, there was a lone one on the NF target pegs that looked like it'd been found and re-pegged by an employee. Now it's down to that Evolutions set....Which is gonna take a bit o work I think.... And lets find a way to get ya one of those mylars Ret!
    ~My backpack's got jets. I'm Boba the Fett. I bounty hunt for Jabba Hutt to finance my Vette. Word.~