Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Re: Upstate New York finds

Has anyone seen the Target Exclusive cup sets out? If so, what is the proper price that they are supposed to be selling for? I've heard some people claim $12.99 but others have said they are a clearance item selling for under $2? The frontpage of www.rebelscum.com details how a buyer got one for $1.96. IS THIS THE REAL PRICE?????
    Can anyone enlighten me as to the real deal on these sets?

Thanks!!
    Jedi

The retail price is 12.99. Somew Targets have stuck them on clearance already, so the 1.87 and 1.96 are clearance
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

In that case...which Targets in the Buffalo area have kept them at $12.99 and which Targets have clearanced them to the $2 range? Anyone?

Sincerely,
    Jedi

Its a crap shoot as to which Targets clearance what. Stores are alotted x amount of dollars for each dept. each month. So what they clearance is up to them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well, N.F. Target has the new 3 for 12.99. Just got back from the gallaria KB and their SW pegs have nothing but 48-56 on em. Picked up the Mustafar Sentry, New Obi, and an At-Rt driver. Still no Evo set yet, but i'll check angain tomorrow. And Elk- If you're willing to pay 8.99 a pop for em the Gallaria KB has about 8 of the m&m Fett pack!
    ~My backpack's got jets. I'm Boba the Fett. I bounty hunt for Jabba Hutt to finance my Vette. Word.~

Quote Originally Posted by AndyH
    I happened to stop by the Rite Aid on Union Rd. btw. George Urban and Walden last night and they had two OTC Imperial Scanner troopers, along with two landos, a lobot and a cloud car pilot. Figures were $8.99 though so i don't know if its that good of a deal for the scanner troopers at that price but its probably less than what you'd end up paying on e-bay or something with shipping.
    There were three troopers and thanks for the info Andy because I stopped by there on the way to the Galleria today to get one of them.

The Galleria as stated earlier had plenty of Mustafar Sentries, AT-RT Drivers, and the new Obi-Wans, as well as a few crispy Anakins and Commander Bacaras.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

there are 8 Blue Obi-wan Jedi Starfighters at the sheridan TRU.

Stopped at Galleria KB to pick up the Mustafar Sentry. There was still one left at noon when I left the store.

If anyone is intrested i was at KB at Galleria today and found (3) 500th Vaders, (5) Obi-wan Read Leaders and (1) Shock Trooper. Also swung by Target near by but nothing just the typical finds except they had about 12 Vaders.

Good Luck out there....

Andy we have a mutual friend....you got him the AT-TE and the Blue Guard.

Went looking around at lunch today ....found some (Flea Rider) Sentrys, a few AT-RT troopers and then at another store picked up a green build your army and a vultures driod....

Dowtown locations....

Welcome to the boards, roguetrooper.

Sincerely,
    Jedi