Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Re: Upstate New York finds

I haven't looked in the Albany area in a while, possibly tomorrow a stop at Wally World.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

Hit a few yesterday

TRU Blvd- Vader 500 and Bacara, burned anakin, ultimate lightsaber
    Walmart Blvd- restock but only leftovers
    Target Blvd- nothing good

Target NF- Han solo cups, vader 500

target blvd had 1 jedi vs sith pack

i hid it

if you want it pm me

Found 500th Vader today at Clifton Park Wal-Mart, nothing else too new though.

Quack's Arcade

Checked out East Greenbush Wal-Mart, found that they stocked up the Deluxe Figures, picked up Clone army pack, blue variation, they also had a couple Anakin on table.

Quack's Arcade

Went on an annual trip to the Finger Lakes region in Central New York. Stopped at three Wal-Marts along routes 5 & 20 and found many interesting things. At one Wal-Mart (Seneca Falls) I found many 3 packs of Clone Troopers, with the green variation (PM me cuz I got an extra ) and an Operating Table Vader. At the Geneva Wal-Mart they hadn't much but some older, now harder to find figures and the Wal-Mart in Canadaigua had the 3 packs of Clone with the white trooper and a Clone Trooper with backpack.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

PM sent for the green 3 pack
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Drsidious...u sure you're not the one on glue !?....
    Im positive im not.
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

I stopped at the Super Wal-Mart on Transit last night and saw that they had about 8 Jett & 5 Antilles figures plus a couple of cases of Asajj Ventress Unleashed. They are low on deluxe figures so expect a restock soon.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Clifton Park
    TRU-Nothing too recent, still have preview figs on pegs
    Wal-Mart-Picked up 51-53, nothing more too special.
    Target-Had couple exclusive Clones, didn't pick up any.

Latham
    Target-Picked up Clone#41 and AT-TE Gunner. They seem to keep the most recent stock of figures.

Quack's Arcade