Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 LastLast

Re: Upstate New York finds

I'm mad, cause I had seen the red variation but didn't pick it up.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

looking for yoda/palps force battlers

also series 2 kmart palm talkers stormtrooper

tie fighter at target blvd friday night 2 left

found the force battler yoda and palps

still looking for sereis 2 palm talkers

Wal-Mart in Lockport on Transit had #58 the Wookie Commando, so it looks like the Bly wave has shown up.

I picked up the Clone Evolutions set there as well.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

picked up the sith an trooper evo packs
    target mckinnly, sweet toys
    also hid 2 tarkins begind the 12 inch doom pile in the clearance
    section at mckinnly walmart, would picked um up but
    i made myself broke buyin transformers at the antique mall
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

Went to the Wal-Mart in Lockport and saw a display filled with a crapload of deluxe clones of every color. In addition they had tons of lightsabers and other deluxe figures such as Operating Room Vader. Not much in the basic figure selection though.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Went to the Target by the Galleria Mall last night and saw that they had plenty of the Lava Vaders & Obi-wans sitting on the shelves. In addition, basic figures were less than $5 and they had plenty of pegwarmers.

Just picked up 59 and 63 at Target in East Greenbush....nothing more than plenty of pegwarmers though.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I saw #63 at Wally-Mart last night and they also had the new Titanium Die Cast X-Wing Deluxe as well as the new assorted 5 pack of the mini-die casts.

The Target on Transit had the remnants of the Tarkin wave as well as the first Royal Guard (red version) that I ever have seen in person for Episode III. They had the Clone Trooper battlepacks and still lots of Lava figures and a truckload of Neomodian Warriors.