Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556575859 LastLast
    LBC, sorry about the disappearance, I still have that first BK Vader for you.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    LBC, sorry about the disappearance, I still have that first BK Vader for you.
    Cool, man! No sweat, we heard the reasons why you were absent and that you were waiting to get back on, so I wasn't in a hurry at all.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Went to a few places yesterday, to catch-up on Christmas shopping. Of course I had to stop at Target and Kay-Bee, while making the rounds and saw that all the good SW toys are pretty much disappearing from the shelves, leaving behind a bunch of crap. The Lava figures have seemingly disappeared from Target--can anyone confirm that? Last time I was there, they had truckloads of them. Was there a clearance I missed?
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

finally picked up the seperation of the twins figs
    there was still a luke/obi when i left tonight
    walmart transit
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

Went to a few places the last couple of days to try and find some post-Christmas bargains. I did buy an Unleashed Battle Pack, the one with Grevious and Obi-Wan at the Super-Wal-Mart on Transit. That place also had a whole bunch of clearance stuff, from 11.00 Unleashed figures (Obi-Wan & Assaj) to 300th Vaders and tons of lightsabers. They also had an early-bird, mail-away special, the only one I have seen, for $30.

Media Play is going out of business and they had tons of 300th Vaders and not much else. They did have a couple of Han Solo busts for, if I am not mistaken, around $25 and a VOTC 12" Luke for around $18.

Found first wave of SAGA at Wal-Mart in Latham....only Bib Fortuna and Barada though....picked them up for 5.88 a piece.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Found Carkoon Wave at Target in Colonie....picked up 3-5....but they didn't have Boba Fett, so I was a little irked at that....
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

i picked up 1,2,3.havent seen the rest tho.
    and someone destroyed the cards, glad im an opener.
    wallymart hamburg. the leia she es soo small.

oh , and ive been seein those luke and vader motorcycles.
    stooo-pid
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 01-04-2006 at 08:11 AM. Reason: double post
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

went out to the falls today
    wal-mart: saga, everthing but the barada, and chewie
    the transformers looked cool,picked up the vader one
    clearance m-pire 3 bux, earybird 23 bux
    k-mart : see above + variant boba-fett, vader fig cases
    target : squat
    tru : only fig on the shelf was a Senator Ask Aak
    and an unhealthy amount of 12 inchers
    (barris n shak) oh an there were regis tags
    never a preety site
    Media play: squat, im so sad there closing
    k.b :not one single starwars fig or toy or anything
    and now i hear there gonna start chase figs
    re-dik-u-lous

Went to the Galleria today and picked up the new Titaniums at $5. For KB, that is not a horrible price at all.

Saw Transformers, Mpires on clearance and yes those stupid Motorcycles.

The Target on Walden had Barada, Solo, Bib Fortuna and Chewies. The Star Cases were on clearance for 6.98 as well as a lone Sidious vs. Mace for $10.