Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859 LastLast
    Made a few stops today on my day off. Checked out Targets in Colonie, Latham, and Niskayuna. Only saw Hoth wave at Latham one though, passed on it because of the assinine prices of 6.99. Also checked out Wal-Mart's in Rotterdam, K-Mart in Colonie and Wal-Mart in Latham, nothing really new though. If anyone stumbles upon a Millenium Falcon on clearance anywhere please grab it for me, I'm willing to pay up to 50 for one, please help if possible!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Who from this thread collects in the WNY area? I know that drsidious does for sure. Speaking of which, check your PMs, drsidious.

Sincerely,
    Jedi

I'm in the Capital District area Jedi....but onto my news.

Wal-Mart (Glenmont)
    Full Hoth Wave and Carkoon Wave, picked up the entire hoth wave was happy to find them in stock.

Target (E. Greenbush)
    Remnants of Carkoon wave, with one snowtrooper lingering around. ROTS cases still on clearance at 2.48 a pop...might wait to see if they drop anymore.

Wal-Mart (E. Greenbush)
    Picked up Snowtrooper and AT-AT driver. Leftovers of Carkoon lingering.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi
    Who from this thread collects in the WNY area? I know that drsidious does for sure. Speaking of which, check your PMs, drsidious.

Sincerely,
    Jedi
    In the 3 years plus that this thread has been posting, drsidious, Darthquack and I are the only "regular" posters. Drsid & I are from WNY while a few other posters, elkthunder, AndyH, Ret & Sinister Lord are from the area but post infrequently.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

OK...in that case, check your PMs, Lowly Bantha Cleaner!!

Sincerely,
    Jedi

Still waiting on the Geonosis wave in Albany.....06 Legos are around though, A-Wing, B-Wing, Slave 1....they all look great actually.

Target today had plenty of Yodas, Major Derlins, and lots of new mini Unleashed Packs.

Toys R Us had plenty of Episode III two-packs for a great buy of $8.99. Picked up a Clone Tactical Ops Trooper and an Ask Aak.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Target I work at had all of the Vintage line, I'm sure they're gone now, had the best and worst versions as well.

Found the exclusive Grevious at Target by the Galleria yesterday. Shouldn't be too hard to find because of their egregious price.

Also picked up the new Unleashed Clone Trooper at the Wal-Mart in Lockport.

Target had a few clearances to mention.

The Luke Skywalker motorcycle was clearanced for lord knows how much.

The exclusive Grevious (which there are plenty of) now cost $11.00.

The Emperor's Throne Room Battle Pack is $16.98, originally $19.99.