Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Talking Who here has a dog?

here is a picture of my best friend
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spike jpeg.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	146.5 KB 
ID:	3376  

I've got a half-dalmation half-black lab and when we got her, she could literally just sit in the palm of your hand, and now she's HUGE. I'll try to post a picture of her sometime..
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Since it is a moderator's job, not mine to tell you that this thread belongs in the General Discussions section, then I won't mention it. And since it is a moderator's job to move it to said General Discussions section, I won't say anything about that either.

Anyways, here's my coy dog, Sandy. ("coy dog" because she is half coyote, half chow)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dcp_0012.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	137.6 KB 
ID:	3377  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Are these part of the Saga line now?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Used to have one, had to put her to sleep about a year ago, I guess.

Dar'Argol needs to get on the ball and move this thread so that we won't feel so silly posting in such a blatantly misplaced thread. But hey, I just happened to have pics of my dog on my computer and I was looking for a reason to use them.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Dogs
    Rule

We've got a few, I absolutely adore them. :happy:

Nexu, I'm so sorry about the loss of your dog.
    We had to do the same 4 months ago, it's still very painful.

Great pics KIDD and B !

Yes, it is. It's amazing how used to them you get. Like holdng doors open for them, and such.
    Kind of a funny story: When my dog was around, she would always go to bed from 8-9:00, and would lay her head on the floor, sticking out of my parent's doorway, where I had to walk by, to get to my room to go to bed. For a while (until I got used to the idea of her being there ) I would forget she was there, and kick her right in the side of the head, and almost trip and fall. It didn't hurt her at all, and she wagged her tail about it. ANYWAAAAY..... for about 6 months afterward, I would swerve all the way to the left to avoid kicking her upside the head.

I had a dog that was born in the same week I was, unfortunately a couple years ago we had to put him to sleep cause he was getting too old and he started having seizures...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"