Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Show us your appreciation for the Geo Arena!!!!!!

Show us your appreciation for the Geo Arena!!!!!!

Anyone who wants the arena tell us here!!!!!!
    Ireland rule!!!!!
    Next on List : Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle) ,Clone Trooper with Speeder bike, Geo Arena, Dooku Speeder, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), Barris Offee (Jedi Knight), Commerce Guild Spider Droid!!!!!

Umm . . . I do???
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

i do! i can't wait for it! when is it due out?
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

not interested.
    i'll make my own unless it gets stupidly cheap.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

i get one after the little follows hit cleanrces.

If it goes on sale for under $20 I might consider it, but short of that forget it!
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

I might get it, dunno, depends if I decide to spend the money on extra gunships instead. It wouldn't really be that hard to make I think.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Yep, I'm going to try to do it on my own. Some of the stuff would be nice to have though.

No sir, I don't like it!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis