Thread: Yoda's Speed

Talking Yoda's Speed

Did anybody notice how fast Yoda got across the swamp when Luke turned his head for 2 seconds? It had to be a good fifty feet!
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !

When exactly did that happen...i know in dagobagh while he was training Luke, but when...when Yoda lifted the X-wing...or when look saw the future (Bespin)...im confused
    As always...........L

yea, but thirty something years before in episode 1, he could barley walk. i guess he got a hip replacement after his veterans benefits kicked in.

Well, then people won't have any trouble with it when he moves real fast in E2. Wait, that's not a spoiler is it? I don't think so.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Hey Lobito , it happened before Luke found out that Yoda was really Yoda . The exact time it happened was when Yoda told Luke to come and eat food at his his hut. Luke turned around for a second and then it showed Yoda all the way across the swamp .
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !

Thumbs up

Well, they don't call him the Jedi Master for nothing.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Arrow

He acted like he was old and slow when Luke was looking. Then when he turned his head he took off.
    Last edited by Grif; 10-20-2001 at 08:19 PM.
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

Thumbs up

Ohhh ok, thats true!!! Maybe he just levitated when Luke was not watching...or maybe it was a mistake from the movie (i'll put my money on that)...it would be interesting to hear GL response to this one.

Great question my friend!!
    As always...........L

I think thats the neat thing about Yoda. He is not always as he seems to be. I think we will find that out in the next movie[I hope]
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."