Tat. Attack Anakin MOMC for Ki-Adi or Teemto

Hey all, I have a Saga Tatooine Attack Anakin MOMC and I'm looking to trade it for a Saga Ki-Adi Mundi OR a Saga Teemto Pagalies. Either is fine, and I don't care about the condition of the card (though as I stated already mine is MOMC) as I'm going to open 'em anyway. If you're interested drop me a line at der_wanderer@email.com or private message me here, but I check email more often than I check PMs.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

would you sell anikin??
    TK421, why are you not at your post? TK421 do you copy?
    great traders:
    Jonboy, lowly bantha cleaner,
    Forhekset

If no one wants him in about a week or so, I'll sell him to you if you still need him. I'd like to trade him but I would definitely sell him as I can't return it to the store (no returns or exchanges on "collectibles" ). So I don't want to be stuck with an extra.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Ok
    I really need one so let me know if no one wants it....
    great traders:
    Forhekset

hmm, if I trade my Mundi for Ani then I'll need a Mundi. If I trade my Teemtos for Ani then I'll need a Teemtos. So I don't know what to do.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

The Anakin is yours if you want it TK421, I got Ki-Adi and Teemto this morning. Email me at der_wanderer@email.com and we can work out the details.

Sent you mail!
    great traders:
    Forhekset

Emailed you back TK421.