More Aayla Info, please Hasbro

More More More Hasbro!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ireland rule!!!!!
    Next on List : Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle) ,Clone Trooper with Speeder bike, Geo Arena, Dooku Speeder, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), Barris Offee (Jedi Knight), Commerce Guild Spider Droid!!!!!

Well, I doubt you will hear much more from Hasbro about her until Toy Fair. Besides, we already have a ton of info. We've seen the design sketches, articulation sketches, painting guide, and an early wax test figure. Plus we know that she's going to be a collection 2 figure, come with a base, lightsaber, and force effect, and that she will have a magnet in her hand. She's also heavily articulated, with what currently looks like atleast 9+ points.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

JarJar what paint guide????
    explain

and also can you help me cos i am trying to put on my own avatar but can't do it
    can you tell me how to make it a document and then do it and also how you get pic off website???
    thank you
    Ireland rule!!!!!
    Next on List : Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle) ,Clone Trooper with Speeder bike, Geo Arena, Dooku Speeder, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), Barris Offee (Jedi Knight), Commerce Guild Spider Droid!!!!!

The design sketches that are in color, are also used to paint the prototype paint master. That's what I meant, sorry for the confusion.

What kind of avatar are you trying to make, maybe I or someone else can help. I swear there was a "How To" thread on how to make them.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...&threadid=5266

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

do you have any pics of the design sketches???
    Ireland rule!!!!!

what are pixels and what program do i use to make it right size???
    Ireland rule!!!!!

The base would be to support her in a high kick pose (as shown in her concept drawing). Sandy colored, like Padme Unleashed's base.

Much like putting Adi Gallia in a high kick, only back then we had the CommTech chips. Hasbro will at least get a gold star for effort.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.