Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: transformers

Hybrid View

transformers

does anyone know what is the next wave of the commemorative editions of the transformers exclusive to toys r us? i know that right now they got optimus, ultra magnus and rodimus major (i think that is just about the stupidest name- shoulda done all they could to get the name Hot Rod back, oh well though). so whats the next wave comin out because on the boxes it says wave 1 or something like that, refering to the fact there must be another wave comin. i would like to see some decepticons like megatron and starscream or soundwave. or maybe how about some more from the ORIGINAL COLLECTION, and not ones that came out after the movie. how bout ones like bluestreak and sunstreaker? ya know.
    Ah, good...here comes the Air Force with those new round planes.

we probably won't be seeing a megatron reissue due to legal reasons. unless you want it to be an orange or blue or yellow gun? starscream and soundwave would be really nice, though.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

oh yeah, i forgot bout that stupid stuff

A buddy of mine told me Wave 2 should be out around December, and Starscream is one of the characters we'll see. No idea on anyone else.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I have a pretty strong feeling we'll see Soundwave in the next wave. He's just too popular to ignore.

Anything is better than the Armada toys; I love the concept but Hasbro has really destroyed the toys. So far the only one I've bought is the Minicon 3 pack with the jetplanes. They're actually pretty cool and I really want a Deluxe sized figure to go with them, but I just hate the rest of the figures.

Maybe when Optimus Prime comes out I'll buy him...
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

does anyone have a website i can see that shows whats coming out next?

I don't have a specific website, other than BWTF.com It's the most comprehensive Transformer site out there (and recent;y became a figures.com affiliate, like SirSteves)

Other than that, it's mostly a matter of hunting around on the web and sorting facts from rumours. I check out www.bigbadtoystore.com every couple weeks; they usually know what's being released several months beforehand.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I would LOVE to see a re-issue Soundwave, but ONLY if they re-issue all of the cassettes. Ravage was just TOO cool.
    May the force be with you.

I haven't seen any of the re-released TF yet. Which ones made up the first wave?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

the first wave, all of them TRU exclusives, is Hot Rod, Ultra Magnus, and Optimus Prime. Hot Rod was renamed Rodimus Major due to legal reasons.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion