Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SW Trivial Pursuit is pointless.

It is really no fun, BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THE ANSWERS!!!!!
    Nothing hardly clever at all. How could it unless they had more based on EPS 1,2 and eventually 3.
    I would like to see a Star Trek Trivial pursuit. Now there is a well of questions unlike anything we have faced. Also a Dragonball/Z/GT would be another great one.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I like it a lot! It's fun, and I always win!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Originally posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    I like it a lot! It's fun, and I always win!
    Let me clarify, EVERYONE including myself know the answers.
    We might as well just role the dice and see who can land in the middle the fastest and throw out the trivia cards, that's about what happens. No challenge.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

There was an EI expansion pack, that I wanted but never got. I wish there could have been one for EII.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Yea I do have that version where it gave it with the game. Check on Trivial Pursuit's website and see what you can do.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I haven't played this game in a really long time because it just got too easy. I hope they make one where they have a lot harder SW questions.

They probably won't make another because it didn't sell well
    need vintage parts and weapons

Originally posted by boss nass
    They probably won't make another because it didn't sell well
    Yeah, I picked up mine for really cheap. Something like $6 at TRU last year.

As scruff said, with thousands of questions, there are only so many questions you can have that tie in with all three movies of the classic trilogy (although I think they have Ep1 Preview Questions).

The R2 electronic "dice" that it comes with is pretty cool. Too bad no one in my family likes to play it with me because they know who would win.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

It's always been pretty easy, but even though it's easy the pewter pieces are nice and the electronic R2 dice is awesome.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I would love to see a Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit. Now that would be a definite brain-stumper.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis