Thread: eBay stuff

this depends on many factors...

1. where the seller and buyer are located

2. how the seller is sending the item

3. how dilligent the seller is, and how soon he ships after payment

4. how dilligent the buyer is and how soon he pays after winning

5. and the (ugh!) carrier service that ships the package.

all in all, i've received most things i've won within a week, give or take a few days.
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

I'm in Colo, I sent the money the first day I could (I won it late Saturday, got it in the mail Monday), he's in Tenn, and he hasn't answered my e-mails. It's almost been two weeks, and I'm kind of getting mad . . .

I had a problem like that. The Seller changed e-mail address.

The longest I had to wait for my items to arrive is around 2 weeks.

See if the guy has any other auctions going on. Then e-mail him from there.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Make sure the seller has plenty of good reviews. The more goods reviews usuallu means they ship right away.

The guy has only positive feedback, not even any neutrals. The information person could not find him at the address the seller gave me, which I think is odd, because he might be under 18, or using a phony name (which doesn't make any sense), or have moved within the past week or something. He hasn't left any feedback in my profile saying he's gotten the money order or anything, which makes me wonder if this is all the Postal Service's fault. Oh well, just gimme my SOTE figures!

I've made a few eBay purchases in the last 2 weeks (no SW, only Macross) and all have been in my hands <5 days after the completion of the auction. If your looking at 2 weeks with no further contact I would start to worry.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Ebay will give you his home address and phone number. You have to request it on the contact info page. Since you have an auction with this guy they will give it to you (but they won't give it to just anyone). Go hear and fill in the proper blanks.

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...mberSearchShow

They should give you his proper mailing address and phone number. Ebay is a faceless corp. so they don't really care, but they do help as much as a computure system can. Good luck on getting you stuff.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.