Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

StarWarsActionFleet.com is live!

Hey, everybody. I've been using my free time over the last few months to put together an Action Fleet website. Check out www.starwarsactionfleet.com and let me know what you think. Any contributions to the site would be more than welcome.

very, very professional.
    something to be truly proud of.
    i am not SWAFman - YOU are.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

You are the one true SWAFMAN. I am not Herbert.

I'm definitely not the most knowledgable AF collector, but I am a web developer by trade so I can at least make it look nice.

GREAT SITE!

GREAT job haggie!!!! Enjoyed looking around very much. I like the way you've presented the vehicles in all their forms. Great look!!

You are welcome to use my JCPenney remote control AT-AT pic if you'd like:happy:

I'll be very happy to add your site to my webpage too!!
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Hey, R2. I'm going to link to your site as well. I actually have a SWAF Links section but it isn't up yet. It only has your site and sicqnus's sites listed so I've been trying to track down some more before I post the page. Do you know of any others? I had SWAFMAN's link but I can't find it, and I've heard that britc has a site too but I odn't know the URL.

Thanks for the offer of using your JCP AT-AT photo. Greatly appreciated. I've never seen another pic of it anywhere.

[FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Great. I'll get a links page up when I get some free time this week. Thanks!

Thumbs up excellent site haggie

extremely well done!

i have added your site to my list of favorites, and plan to be a regular visitor!
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Excellent Site!

Its about time someone makes a site dedicated purely to Star Wars Action Fleet! Great work Haggie your very talented! Will you be high lighting any custom action fleet? If so I would love to have you post some of my customs for viewing. I am definately posting your site among my favorites!
    Last edited by Sakay; 08-19-2002 at 01:21 PM.

Haggie: Your site is very well done. I just skimmed briefly through it and didn't notice anything I would have done better. Your site and Sicqnus' site give me less of a reason to work on actionfleet.com. Geez, I've had it for 10 months and still haven't done a damn thing, I guess I'm even lazier than even I thought. If you guys don't mind I'll put up links to your sites, as well as R2's, on actionfleet.com so it isn't a complete waste of visitors time.

Later,
    S43