Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How will Palpatine be revealed?

When or how will Palpatine finally be discovered he was behind all of the chaos. I also, wonder if he will somehow turn the clones to his side and use them to defeat the jedi. What do you think?
    "At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge."

Darh Maul-Episode 1

Palpatine will deffo be found out in Episode 3. I think it will be something like the Jedi track the Sith to Palpatine's appartment thinking Palpy is in trouble. They will break in but find that Palpy is actually the Sith.
    The clones are already on Palpatine's side and when he thinks the time is right he will order them to hunt down the Jedi.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I think during the battle between Dooku and Anakin, which will likely be midway through the film. Just like in ROTJ, Sidious will be there for the whole thing. When it is all over and Anakin is victorious, Sidious will remove his hood to reveal Senator Palpatine underneath.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

I would like to see him pulling his cloak over his head and then force lightning a whole bunch of people.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

i think he'll be wearing some sort of "darth maul print" lacy underwear, in chiffon... maybe a baby-doll nightie...

what? OH!!! how his CHARACTER will be revealed to the JEDI in ep. III... uh, i think after he starts giving some weird commands to the republic army, the jedi will start having doubts about his motivations...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Originally posted by scruffziller
    I would like to see him pulling his cloak over his head and then force lightning a whole bunch of people.
    Yeah...that would be funny...catching a whole bunch of Jedi, politicians etc...completely off guard.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Originally posted by tagmac
    I think during the battle between Dooku and Anakin, which will likely be midway through the film. Just like in ROTJ, Sidious will be there for the whole thing. When it is all over and Anakin is victorious, Sidious will remove his hood to reveal Senator Palpatine underneath.
    Also another good revelation of Palpatine's powers!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

I figured he would be really bored in the senate one day and be get caught doodleing on his notepad...

"Emperor Palpatine, Master of the Sith"
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Yeah, that's it. They'll catch him drawing stuff in his notebook like Death Stars blowing up alien planets and TIE's shooting the Jedi Temple.
    Stupidity should be painful.

There may be no real revelation. Do we know that the general populace are aware of his Sith-hood (Sith-ness?) at any point? I think he will try to keep it secret. The Jedi will try to reveal it to the masses, but somehow they'll be totally discredited by then and come off like paranoid freaks ('member Han's impressions of Jedi and the Force circa ANH?) further casting doubt upon their real abilities. Poor Jedi - doomed as doomed can be.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008