Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    They were supposed to have them available through HasbroToyShop.com, but I don't know if they have replaced the single-peg versions yet. I'm pretty sure the clear, round ones are made by Real Action Stands, so I would look for those online. EntertainmentEarth also has some stands, I think.
    The people that make Real Action Stands are out of buisness right now. According to the email I received from them they are trying to get back up and running again.

Impressive collection Gargan. I hope someday I have the space to put something like that together.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

[FONT=Courier New]I just found this thread. I will post a few pics of my collection here.[/FONT]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP1397.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	20927   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP1403.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	20928   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP1402.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	20929   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP1399.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	20930   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP1413.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	20931  

[FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Six AT-TEs? When they were recently at TRU for half off, I all but ran from the store so as not to purchase any more. The one I got, I got for my brother, and when he thanked me, I just said, "Dude, they were fifty bucks. One of us was getting one."

As for my armies:

Imperial Troops
    http://members.cox.net/enemyk/imps.jpg

My Grand Army of the Republic
    http://members.cox.net/enemyk/GAR092108.jpg

I really haven't added much to the GAR. I could steal my brother's AT-TE, though. I have one Fighter Tank and hope to get three more. I also hope to get a Turbo Tank soon. I know TRU has it online, but I'd prefer to wait for my local brick and mortar. I'm also hoping for swamp speeders at some point. I may or may not add some gelagrubs when they come out.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

[FONT=Courier New]Great pics, PLM![/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I will add more pics when things cool down here and I have a chance to unpack and set up some other pieces.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]Since those pics were taken, I have aquired 2 more AOTC era Republic Gunships. I now own 8 gunships. 1 old CW (TRU Exclusive Muunilinst 10 custom gunship), 1 new CW (Lucky Lekku from WM), 2 ROTS, and 4 AOTC.[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Great pics, PLM![/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I will add more pics when things cool down here and I have a chance to unpack and set up some other pieces.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]Since those pics were taken, I have aquired 2 more AOTC era Republic Gunships. I now own 8 gunships. 1 old CW (TRU Exclusive Muunilinst 10 custom gunship), 1 new CW (Lucky Lekku from WM), 2 ROTS, and 4 AOTC.[/FONT]
    Ando, do your Seperatists even stand a chance?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Ando, do your Seperatists even stand a chance?
    [FONT=Courier New]No, I have scaled back on collecting the Sep. army stuff. I pick up a few droid pieces here and there, but not like with the GAR.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]My wife has been collecting the Sep. LEGO SW stuff, tho.[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New][FONT=Courier New]My wife has been collecting the Sep. LEGO SW stuff, tho.[/FONT]
    So you get to blast them to pieces...?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    So you get to blast them to pieces...?
    [FONT=Courier New]Sometimes.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]She gets miffed if I even touch the pieces as she's building.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I "helped" her once, on the Ahsoka JSF set, and she's *NEVER* let it go.[/FONT]