Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I no longer army build PT-based figures. In fact, I sold off pretty much all my PT GAR and Separatist forces; though I admittedly had a very small force compared with you guys.

The recent advances in articulation of OT army builders, like Snowtroopers, Stormtroopers, Tuskens, etc., have made it almost irresistable for me not to army-build them. I never imagined having a super-articulated Spacetrooper figure, for example, much less the 5-10 I now want. I find myself snapping up the odd Snowtrooper and Spacetroopers whenever possible; and though I am pleased (and surprised) to see a new AT-AT Driver on the way, I have no plans to get rid of the 15 or so Saga AT-AT Drivers I have. I love that figure!

Hopefully, the coming AT-AT Driver figure heralds something big on the horizon... though if a new AT-AT ever comes down the pike, it may well be the last "hurrah," as consumer budgets continue to shrink and the price of plastic (read: oil) continues to rise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]I just found this thread. I will post a few pics of my collection here.[/FONT]
    I've been lurking for awhile. But I had to join just to say.....very impressive battalion of AT-TE's Ando.

I see in the picture of the gunships that you have some AT-AP's on the shelf. Should have put them with the AT-TE's. Would have even been more impressive.

My current project is building a 'Red Battalion' for a larger diorama that I'm constructing. For that...I'm trying to acquire 3-4 Target exclusive AT-AP's. They aren't easy to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by Bainreese View Post
    I've been lurking for awhile. But I had to join just to say.....very impressive battalion of AT-TE's Ando.

I see in the picture of the gunships that you have some AT-AP's on the shelf. Should have put them with the AT-TE's. Would have even been more impressive.

My current project is building a 'Red Battalion' for a larger diorama that I'm constructing. For that...I'm trying to acquire 3-4 Target exclusive AT-AP's. They aren't easy to come by.
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Thanks for the kind words.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I bought those AT-AP's in hopes to fleet build with them, and then my interest sputtered when they were hard to get, so I gave up. Plus, it's one of my least favorite small vehicles. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I just picked up another 2 each of the TRU Exclusive Wampa ARC-170's. I now have a 1/2 dozen of each clone starfighter for my GAR.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Thanks for the kind words.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I bought those AT-AP's in hopes to fleet build with them, and then my interest sputtered when they were hard to get, so I gave up. Plus, it's one of my least favorite small vehicles. [/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I just picked up another 2 each of the TRU Exclusive Wampa ARC-170's. I now have a 1/2 dozen of each clone starfighter for my GAR.[/FONT]
    Well if you want to get rid of some of those AT-AP's..........I'm in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Bainreese View Post
    Well if you want to get rid of some of those AT-AP's..........I'm in the market.
    [FONT=Courier New]I will think about it. I have nephews who like this stuff and will play with them.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]