Customizing Clone Wars?

Is anyone out there customizing up realisitc versions of Clone Wars characters? I know mtriv73 is planning on a Goldie and I'd love to see what other people are putting together!
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I haven't seen much of it at FFURG beyond a simple head swap or modifying of a Jango head on an existing clone body. One kid did do a Ziro the Hutt with glow in the dark paints that was kinda neat.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

What got me thinking was I've seen a guy over at Imperial Shipyards that did a Fox in realistic style and I came across a more or less realistic Cad Bane on eBay. I think it really is a shame that Lucasfilm won't let Hasbro/Hasbro doesn't want to make realistic versions of these figures.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Part of it is time, part is current projects and planned future projects. Eventually my guess is more people will do more "Real" customs of Clone Wars, but it'll just take time for them to trickle out.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

i don't think that Hasbro has a say in the figures that get made but rather Lucasfilm gives the final approvals and Hasbro runs with it. I think the decision to keep the Clone Wars figures animated was so that they blend in with the show and are geared to perhaps a younger crowd while the Legacy line is geared towards the more adult oriented crowd.

I would love to see some of the Clone Wars figures be redone into a more movie realistic style so that Characters of Ashoka and Rex can fight alongside figures from ROTS.

I'm going to attempt to make a realistic looking Captain Rex and want to try and make a version of Rex as a Stormtrooper as well with the Clone Wars markings.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I made a generic Republic officer, using a CW Cody head and a ROTS Tarkin body. I painted the body a light/dove/dolphin grey. I have him in a simple diorama using one of the Star Trek bridge pieces.

If I can pick up an extra Yularen on sale, I might switch the head to that body.

I'm playing with the idea of making a Jedi Council scene with Mace, Yoda and Obi-Wan and using the already released JC chairs.