Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Here's even better proof that we will see Smeagol and Deagol's story.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smeagol_and_deagol_small.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	3439  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Here's a close-up of Smeagol. I found these on the LordoftheRingsGuide forums.

Name:	smeagol_large.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	3440  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Great Pics Bigb, I think shelob in ROTK will work out good since PJ said that in TTT the scenes with frodo and the scenes with the others will go back and forth instead of being split. I bet that one of the last scenes will be when Gandalf breaks Sarumans staff and everything, not a frodo and sam scene.

BTW I registered at the lotr guide under the name "Satoshi"

Cool pics BIgB. I had been trying to avoid spoilers, but it ended up not really mattering after all. Plus just like Star Wars I was getting ravenous for info so I had to. I held out longer then I thought I could.

I was thinking of signing up for LOTR'sguide.com as well, but I suck at coming up with good names. Takes me ages to figure out one that I want. And then usually they are taken.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

More cool stuff:

Eomer with Wormtongue

Name:	twotowers_lg_09.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	3441  

Frodo and Sam captured by Gondorians.

Name:	twotowers_lg_03.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	3443  

Gandalf the White

Name:	twotowers_lg_02.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	3444  

And Ugluk the Uruk Hai captain

Name:	twotowers_lg_13.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	3445  

Kinda off-topic but have you seen the extended fotr dvd box when it's opened, looks sweet doesnt it?

Name:	lotr discs.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	3449  

Nice new picture of the 4-disc DVD set, JesusFreak. Feel free to post a link to the attachment in the LOTR's DVD thread.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.