Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I can't get into that thread, whenever I try to go to the main movies: other forum I get an error message, so I bookmarked this topic so I can get into it

That's weird. Well, I'll post a link and give you credit for the picture. Just for the people that won't check this thread because of spoilers. Again, thanks for the picture.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

awsome pics, big b and jesusfreak. thanks! can't wait for TTT!
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Gandalf the White
    AH IT'S HIPPIE TREELOVING DOOKU!!!!!!!!
    LOOK AT THAT WHITE WOODEN LIGHTSABER!!!!!!

It is funny to show FOTR to someone who has never even heard of this story. THey get so diappointed when they find out throwing the ring into the volcano doesn't come till later in the other movies.

Hey burping after injesting Cod liver pills tastes like I am smelling paint thinner????
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

TTT will be sooo AWESOME!!
    Helms deep 50 mins long WOW!!

My dad was a little disappointed that we didn't see the Ring destroyed in FOTR also, scruffziller. I had to explain to him that the Ring wouldn't be destroyed until the third movie (my dad is a history movie buff; so, like me, he likes to know the outcome of any movie before he watches it).

Glad to see you're back Geonosian. Always hate to lose a fellow LOTR fan on these forums.

Here's a pic of Eowyn in front of the keep at Edoras:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	twotowers_lg_08.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	3487  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Thanks BigB.
    Iam very looking forward to seeing the Ents martch and kill orcs!!

From what I have heard so far, we most likely will not actually see the Ents attacking Isenguard. I think we will just see them marching towards it and then it will cut to another scene. I don't think there were too many orcs to kill for the Ents, since Saruman had them all commited to attacking Helm's Deep. I'll have to scan through the book again to see, though.

I really can't wait to see how the Ents turned out, myself.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

As I recall it doesnt actually describe the ents fighting in the books. It just has them marching to isengard, could be wrong though

I really hope we see some Ents kick orc butt!