Wonder what would have happened to Watto?

If he didn't honor his bet? Killed, tortured?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Probably become one of Jabba's slaves!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I think he would have been given time to pay with interest, then eventually killed.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Yea, haveing to pay and then killed would be something the Hutts would enjoy. Best of both worlds .

Is it just me or did Watto seem to be a little down on his luck in AOTC. I mean he still had his shop, but he didnt' seem to have the confidence of a "big bank roll" that he seemed to have in TPM.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Originally posted by icatch9
    Yea, haveing to pay and then killed would be something the Hutts would enjoy. Best of both worlds .

Is it just me or did Watto seem to be a little down on his luck in AOTC. I mean he still had his shop, but he didnt' seem to have the confidence of a "big bank roll" that he seemed to have in TPM.
    Yea all his "quality help" was taken away in TPM.
    His shop? Are you sure the same shop? Or do you mean that little leantoo with the one pit droid?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Re: Wonder what would have happened to Watto?

Originally posted by scruffziller
    If he didn't honor his bet? Killed, tortured?
    He would have been killed....And his droids would be in the hands of the Empire!