Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I think i found another Variation on the Arena Conflict Set

My dad Picked me up the Arena Conflict set today, I was looking at it, i have not removed anything yet. When I looked closely at the clone trooper rifel I saw that back was not panited!? I looked at pictures of it and the Rifel is panited do I have a variation?.

If you would like me too I will take a picture of it, but please remember I have not opened the Pack yet but ill take the best pic I can with my crappy cammra.

So now that i have a Variation of something, if i take the stuff out of the box would it lose its Vaul even if i still keep the box ?
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

Umm . . . crappy unpainted guns are not variations, they're errors, are worth nothing more than what you paid for it. I say, take it back for a real one.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

so errors arnt worth anything ?
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

Not that I'm aware of. I mean, wouldn't you rather have a good, realistic piece than a bad, unrealistic thing? However, I'm sure you could get a hefty amount for it on eBay if you know how to write a good story.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Nah ill just open it up and play with it.

errors are worth as much as a peice of paper....about 1-2 cents...
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

where did you find an arena playset at?
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I think he's talking about the Accessory Set from Target.
    May the force be with you.

Errors are worth pretty much the same as a regular set, except to eBay idiots which they're worth oodles and oodles.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

you know LTBasker it takes all kinds of people to make the world go around evn those e-bay idiots are needed to help the earth rotate.
    mace