Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wohoo!!! And may there be more Ewoks too! I hate to think of what the retail on this sucker is going to be.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Originally posted by Jayspawn
    Wohoo!!! And may there be more Ewoks too! I hate to think of what the retail on this sucker is going to be.
    Maybe looking at a $19.95 - $29.95 price tag, any more than that I'm passing
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. And I finally get a AT-ST, too!

I'd rather it not be at TRU, since their exclusives are often on the pricey side, but whatever it takes to get this bad boy.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Bah!

This would be 100 times better if it was a new AT-ST without the stupid walking mechanism.

I already have 3 AT-STs, and it'll take more than another speeder bike and an ewok to get me to buy this latest rehash of an old mold.

Im gonna have to pass on this one me thinks.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Talking

Okay...I love ewoks as much as the next Star wars fan...but enough is enough. Every ewok, except Logray, is a remake of Wicket. The ewok 2pack, the Princess Leia and ewok set, and the ewok w/ glider. Hasbro...please take the time to sculpt new ewoks! Even the Mon Calamarian Officer was a remake of another already-existing figure. I mean, with the vehicles I can understand...but the figures...com' on. You can do better. Well...just thought I'd share what's on my mind. Peace and May the Force be with you.

Originally posted by Rodian Sniper
    Okay...I love ewoks as much as the next Star wars fan...but enough is enough. Every ewok, except Logray, is a remake of Wicket. The ewok 2pack, the Princess Leia and ewok set, and the ewok w/ glider. Hasbro...please take the time to sculpt new ewoks! Even the Mon Calamarian Officer was a remake of another already-existing figure. I mean, with the vehicles I can understand...but the figures...com' on. You can do better. Well...just thought I'd share what's on my mind. Peace and May the Force be with you.
    All the ewoks all look the same but are just painted differently/different materials used in the movie so I have no problem with Hasbro using the same sculpt as long as they change the colours and add a weapon
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious