The Texas Chain Saw Massacre

Hey! I know, short notice, but I'm going to see a screening of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre tonight and director Tobe Hooper will be there afterwards for a Q&A. Anyone have any question???

For anyone interested and in LA, it's at the Egyptian on Hollywood Blvd ... tickets are $9 at the door (8pm).
    plasticfetish.net

And don't you worry ... there were plenty of questions for Mr. Hooper. It was a good time, a great chance to see this classic on a nice big screen. Tobe mentioned briefly about his involvement as screenwriter for the remake that's being done of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Could be something to look forward to ... it's being released in October.
    plasticfetish.net

I saw the trailer for the new flick and it looks pretty good. I'm pleasantly surprised!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I saw the original back on Jan. 2nd 1987. I have to say that this was one thee most disturbing movies I had ever seen.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!