Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mer Man will be three per box very soon.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

I haven't been collecting the new He Man so far, cause I just don't have the money. I was waiting to see how the Prince Adam will come out, and now that I've seen him YAY! I''m gonna have to start saving my pennies
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Well I am happy to report that I finally found Mer Man today. I just decided to stop by Target and check for the heck of it. He was hiding at the very back of the peg, as if someone put him there on purpose. Glad that my efforts finally paid off.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Originally posted by JangoFett96
    Well I am happy to report that I finally found Mer Man today. I just decided to stop by Target and check for the heck of it. He was hiding at the very back of the peg, as if someone put him there on purpose. Glad that my efforts finally paid off.
    Forgot to say that I found him today also. Like I said I'm not collecting this line yet so I picked it up for anyone here on the forums who still needs one. If anyone is still looking for him let me know.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I saw the new He-Man (I don't remember the name but its the 'jungle' one with stripes) at my local Super Wal-Mart. I didn't see RamMan or Mekanek though. Just a bunch of the new He-Man.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Keldor would be really cool, I would like to see She-ra as well.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Originally posted by Jayspawn
    I saw the new He-Man (I don't remember the name but its the 'jungle' one with stripes) at my local Super Wal-Mart. I didn't see RamMan or Mekanek though. Just a bunch of the new He-Man.
    Jungle Attack He-Man.

I should also apologise to Evenflow, I would've thought after the premiere that Man-E-Faces or Clawful would've been more obvious additions. BTW I really like that Prince Adam, but Mattel is really starting to tick me off with the flood of He-Man/Skeletor themes they've already produced. Hasbro/Batman syndrome anyone?
    "Luke' I am your father!"

"You may be my father, but who's your daddy!?!"

Its cool, I wouldn't have believed it either if i didnt see it for my self.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I finally got Mer-Man today!!! He's one of my favorites, so I'm stoked. Still no sign of Ram-Man yet.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I picked up Skeletor a while ago, and I Should be picking up Stratos, Merman and He-Man no to sure if I'll get Man-At-Arms or Beast man!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l