Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Score! I picked up the ONLY Ram-Man at Toys'R'Us this morning. He's very cool. He has that pop-up raming action that the vintage one had and he comes with a cool little axe. He has a little helmeted head that you can move a little along with shoulder and wrist articulation.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Damn. I still can't find one. Congrats.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    What's the deal with the Mekanek and the Variant?

The rash of He-Man and Skeletor variants is starting to get under my skin, too. They should concentrate on the classic characters. But that's just me, I guess. They are aiming for a new generation of collector's too.

With all these "Samurai" figures, will we see Jujitsu and his mighty gold karate fist of steel?

And I am looking forward to Webstor. He was the coolest guy in the old collection with his little rope firing backpack action.

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

EP, from what I read it's still not really known. But the big rumor right now is there are two variations of his goggles. Silver like the original classic figure, and the variant clear so you can see into his head. Not sure if they are making it so you can see thru his eyes or what. I'm still waiting for someone to actually get one, so we will know for sure.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

"Mekanek Vision" ?

Sounds cool! Thanks JJB.

ROLLO!

I heard that the variant for Mekanek would be human version neck, and metal neck. Not sure where i heard this though.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

A human neck sounds kind of creepy.

Plus, his name is MECH-a-neck, not flesh-a-neck. I'm not saying that's not the variant, i'm just saying if it is, some cracker exec at Mattel needs to get HIS neck stretched.

That's all I'm saying...

ROLLO!

I'm hoping for a Moss-man... eventually.

Any news on the Battle Ram and Wind Raider? I only really want new versions of the figures first released in '82(?). All I'm waiting on is Teela and those two vehicles. (Oh, and I still want a Moss-man.)
    Starcruiser... crash!

He-Man.org got the scoop on the "controversial variants". They are lame repaints that will be salted in the cases. Here they hype up the fact that the Mekaneck was going to be as controversial as the cross he-man being changed to the asterik/H symbol. All I can say is Lame, Lame, Lame.

4. Can you shed any more light on this "controversial" Mecha-Neck variant?

Yes. We have released three true variant, extremely limited redecos for Masters figures in 2002 - He-Man, Skeletor, and Mekaneck. Regarding the controversial nature of variant figures, do not confuse an exclusive item with a variant item. An exclusive item is specifically geared toward a retail account. So, for instance, Target will be the only account to have the 2-Pack with video on shelf. A variant item is either a purposeful or unintentional (which happens) deco change on a figure, which is available at all retailers at extremely limited numbers. While we have exclusive figures at each account, we want to make sure we always keep it interesting for the adult collector with the occasional, rare variant deco.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

When is the next wave supposed to be released???? I havent found any new figs yet at all....who has been released besides the first wave?? I heard Ram Man but who else??
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)