Teela
    Orko
    Bolo Blade He-Man

Wave 4 :
    Martial Arts He-Man
    Prince Adam
    Sy-Klone
    Power Gauntlet Man-at-Arms

All the new figures look really good. I am not into the reissues of He-Man or Man-at-Arms, I wont be picking those up. I was really surprised to see the pictures, and even more surprised to see Sy-Klone. Very cool stuff. I can't wait for them.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Why are He-Man figures being released? Is there a website dedicated to them? I seem to have stumbled across this news and don't really understand what's going on.
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

Not sure where you got that list Evenflow. But it doesn't match up with what He-Man.org's from Mattel. Feel free to prove me wrong, because I want to see the pictures as well.

Wave 2:
    Jungle Attack He-Man
    Mekanek
    Mekanek - (variant)
    Ram Man

Wave 3:
    Orko
    Smash Blade He-Man
    Teela

Spin Blade Skeletor
    Trap Jaw
    Tri-Klops

Wave 4:
    Unannounced - (Should contain atleast Whiplash)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

...and one female figure.
    "Luke' I am your father!"

"You may be my father, but who's your daddy!?!"

Wave 4 I have listed is only the Hero assortment. I Don't know who will be in the villian assortment. The collectible store i go to orders directly from Mattel. MAttel just sent them the pre-toyfair pictures of some items. They showed me knowing i am a fan, and those that I liseted were pictured as well as some other items, such as the Samuri assortment, samuria Battle Cat & some Dinosaur which seems to replace Panthor. There were also pictures of asseccories and vehicles. I wish that I could somehow show you the pictures but i have no way of putting them online. Trust me when i tell you i have seen the pictures and those are the ways that the papers list. Prince Adam and Sy-Klone look pretty cool.

Originally posted by evenflow
    Wave 4 I have listed is only the Hero assortment. I Don't know who will be in the villian assortment. The collectible store i go to orders directly from Mattel. MAttel just sent them the pre-toyfair pictures of some items. They showed me knowing i am a fan, and those that I liseted were pictured as well as some other items, such as the Samuri assortment, samuria Battle Cat & some Dinosaur which seems to replace Panthor. There were also pictures of asseccories and vehicles. I wish that I could somehow show you the pictures but i have no way of putting them online. Trust me when i tell you i have seen the pictures and those are the ways that the papers list. Prince Adam and Sy-Klone look pretty cool.
    Thanks for the update Evenflow. Sounds plausible then, sorry for doubting you. The dinosaur Mattel showed at SDCC and they also showed the accessory sets. That's cool that they showed you early, hopefully someone will be able to post pictures soon.

I can understand doing Prince Adam so soon, by why Sy-Klone. He wasn't the most popular figure back in the day. Especially when they should be consintrating on charecters that appeared in the premiere cartoon. Man-E-Faces and Buzz-Off (who is confirmed for the new series) should have been made before they got to Sy-Klone.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I agree. I would have like dto have seen the Sorceress or Evil Lynn.

I'm not as clued up on this line of figures as I am on the Simpsons and Star Wars, as you can tell from my perplexed message above, but it seems that www.action-figure.com have some images of some upcoming he-man figures, including a dinosaur.
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

What was shown at SDCC - Samurai He-Man, Samurai Skeletor, Samurai Man-at-Arms, Samurai Battle Cat, War Whale, Attack Squid, The adventure packs, Teela, Tri-Klops, Trap Jaw and Orko.

I haven't heard of anything past these. Though in November three new figures are supposed to be revealed.
    "Luke' I am your father!"

"You may be my father, but who's your daddy!?!"

Sounds like those 3 that will be revealed in November will be Prince Adam, Sy-Klone, and then a still unrevealed figure. That makes sense kinda. Because it appears that Mattel is choosing an odd release pattern with these.

Wave 1 - (3 Heroes and 3 Villians), Wave 2 - (3 Heroes), Wave 3 - (3 Heroes and 3 Villians), Wave 4 - (3 Heroes)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks